1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel The Joys of Exploration

Discussion in 'Art' started by Bitfire3971, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Bitfire3971

Bitfire3971 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

drawing7.png
    A piece of art I made from game assets, a build I made and some edited sprites.

Nothing much more to say on it, although this piece of art is quite old as I didn't know you could post art here.
    Let me know if you want to see more of my art as this isn't the only piece of work I made, I have plenty more.

2. VuesaMerced

VuesaMerced Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really like it! It feels very peaceful, but also kinda mysterious.

3. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

"We found an abandoned castle, Captain."

4. Did you guys talking about the abandoned hylotl temple ? hmmm..... sounds great i found the temple at savanah biome and also i found a ghost and a poptop ,poptop looks cute (im serious)
    but that one located at jungle it always spawn at the biome without dangerous planet

huh but you need more decoration and a modded character

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2020
  5. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

The abandoned Hylotl castle is my favorite place to visit. I usually like to renovate the castle and fill it with NPCs with the help of the trader who lives there.

By the way, the ghost? Do you mean that flying samurai helmet, Gosmet? They are sometimes troublesome.
    They are indeed cute (and vicious). :nuruevil:

6. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

does anyone know where the game parallax is on the files because I don't I mean I could use frackin' Universe's and load it on photoshop

7. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

This probably isn't the best place to be asking. Try making a new thread in the modding section, as they're most likely to know about game files.