Other The Kaini

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Zuperned, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Zuperned

Zuperned Void-Bound Voyager

Here is a few drawings of a race i'm currently working on. c: i got some concept art here for the race. i'm hoping to make into a race mod. but i don't know how to make one. so if you like the support this idea or help out. just ask. and sorry this sounds rude. but don't steal it. c;

The lore/history/information about: The kaini
    v
    The kaini are a race of black eye'd and lightish grayish blue skinned pointy eared space like vampires. but they don't drink blood. they live on dark planet's as their eye's are sensitive to sunlight. as the sun irritates their eyes. they invented a special light into to see in the dark and not be annoyed by the bright light.
    The kaini are very agile. and tall thin people. as they use dark energy weapons they invented. from saber's/swords when activated show a dark beam like blade. and their gun's firing dark energy. their armour is durable but light. as they are agile fighter's. from assasin's to warriors using a one handed gun and a blade. charging at their enemies with swiftness. there city's are large like domes on uninhabited planets. or dark planets to further expand in the galaxy. if they have to settle on a planet with different species. like humans. avians. glitch. or apex. they try to may put them into their city's or domes. as they live on planet's with a sun. they create city's. around a huge dome or in smaller sector's to divide the citizen's and market places for daily life. they are a unknown species. mostly hidden away from the other races. as the kaini observe the other races. in secret and in hiding. from afar with advanced scanning and observation equipment. there equipment are mostly dark to almost very black but purple. or other dark colours. but about the kaini culture now. They respect very long hair or what is considered long in their culture. insulting a kaini's hair is very rude to them. they are very fashionable to. as some kaini are clothing maker's. as their clothes are unique to them. from lower body kilts. robes. as their upper torso is a shirt. or military navy attire. for their empire/army. They enjoy cooking to. mostly with meat types. trying to use spices. and herbs to make the flavor greater. as they make their own sauces. but their technology is very advanced. as they use biotic vendor's to sell food. armour and weaponry to their citizen's and army. Citizen's are respected as the army. but soldiers have slight more respect. as they put their lives in danger to protect the citizen's and their planets. some who serve the kaini empire. are deadly skilled assassin's there armour is darker then most kaini. and their eye visor's grayish white. to see in the dark and scan the surrounding area. as they carry a silenced dark energy pistol and rifle. and two set's of kaini assassin blades to fight or stealthy end their target. and return to the shadows.
    or their ship's. every kaini has a ship from tier 1 to upgrade to the full tier.
    Besides that. some kaini are seducer's. they are deadly as the assassin's. but less into killing
    they trick other races to confuse or trick them into doing thing's. or tell them information
    they are called seducer's but don't really have physical or normal relationships with the other races
    but that's up to the kaini him or herself. but most don't.
    they are the tallest of the species. (( ingame they are the same height i think. ))
    as their tall length can seem intimidating or outright scary to some
    kaini are actually very kind and helpful species.
    but not defenceless.
    they find friendship a better solution then making enemies
    but are not afraid to make any if needed.

(( i will add how to rp as a kaini soon to. also thanks for reading! ))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    Jareix Cryvix and Crossfang like this.
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Nice art man,.. and also I would like to hear the lore of your race. xD

3. Zuperned

Oh thank you. c: i will add some when i can c:

Crossfang likes this.
  4. Zuperned

Crossfang likes this.
  5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

The lore and info of the race is good! I really like it!
    So.. they're only sensitive in sunlight? Does that mean artificial light is ok?

btw, just a friendly tip.. try to avoid double posting. xD

6. Zuperned

Yes those lights are fine. also thanks! could you perhaps talk about this? so people get a interest in it?