1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the Kazdra version 0.3.2

Dragons! All custom! All the time!

1. the420urchin

the420urchin Pangalactic Porcupine

Ok, just had some major compatibility problems from this. Won't let other modded races new character be played as you don't merge your quest file. Def gonna wanna use merging for this and, well, everything. I like this mod but unfortunately can't use it till it's made more compatible. :(

2. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

I'll get on it.

the420urchin likes this.
  3. Hiuki

Hiuki updated the Kazdra with a new update entry:

v 0.1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

this mod reminds me of a child hood show called DragonTales

5. Hiuki

ha, I remember that show. xD

6. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

when i play as my kazdra char my game crashes and with my ikuul character too. Can you tell me how to fix this?

7. Hiuki

check the starbound .log text file for a clue as to what's going on then let me know what you find, if it gives you a clue (or just states it as it tends to do) then we can see how we might fix it.

8. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Ohhh summon night inspired? you could get an idea or two for lore in the 2nd game :) and perhaps a weapon as well, that game had a healthy ammount of gear if you ask me, and summon night 3 didnt fall short on that, i would love to make a suggestion, tho i need to come up with something interesting first :D great mod so far!

Hiuki likes this.
  9. Hiuki

well, when you think of something I'll be here. =P

10. wolfboyft

wolfboyft Pangalactic Porcupine

URGH! THIS LOOKED SO GOOD! ARRRGH... BUT NEXUS! WHY!!!??? WHY!!!???????????????

PLEASE make an alternative download link.

11. Hiuki

I'm trying to get the next patch out by next week, can you wait till then? xP

12. wolfboyft

wolfboyft Pangalactic Porcupine

ehh, yesah.

villages?

13. Hiuki

yup, and a few weapons, and some assorted stuffs.

14. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

why are the kazdra so derpy?

15. Hiuki

I dunno, you tell me?

16. austinlb90

it's there face and there one expresion there pretty derpy

17. Hiuki

well, I did what I could while trying to allow them to be able to wear most other hats and helms. if I'd done this race like the avali, and believe me I was tempted, I would have done different face proportions as well. (you can only do so much with so many pixels/4shades per color, so that is what I thought is the best look) either way this is still in development and I'm behind on an update thanks to personal stuff, so take it for what it is.

18. austinlb90

okay. umm i guess im sorry im not a mod maker so what you just said is confusing but okay

19. Sekiryuutei

Sekiryuutei Void-Bound Voyager

Looking forward to the next update dude. I have downloaded the mod yet but I soon will. I know I'm being a bit of a see out here but I've got a web comic on Deviant Art called Novus Orbis, check it out if you want (it's all about dragons fighting monster you see).

20. Hiuki

lol, I'm sorry this update is taking so long. I'm having problems with the weapons merchant's script, and I'm about to just give up for now and try getting the drill weapons in on another update. TTwTT

I'll give that comic a look sometime.