1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the Kazdra version 0.3.2

Dragons! All custom! All the time!

1. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

Ha! and your character's just like "are you serious...?"
    I guess that's the default dialog for those npcs... I'll look through the dialog. xP

2. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

I have noticed that the Hiron crystals don't quite line up with the block grid, they seem offset slightly to the right of where they actually are on screen.

3. DeafDragon38

DeafDragon38 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank You for help with resonite seed.

4. teriven verien

teriven verien Poptop Tamer

pray tell what do the test towns look like? if you dont mind me asking

5. Hiuki

when you see a large direstone mountain then you've found one. there'll be a cave that runs through the center, and a passage that leads straight down to the "town". look on forest planets as that is where they are generated the most.

6. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

I can't quite remember: Are Kazdra more equipped for colder climates or hotter climates? :unsure:

7. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

Might want to do something with the crystal plants. at the moment they are, how best can I put it? Ah, yes, USELESS! There's nothing to craft from them and they have 0 trade value.

Hiuki likes this.
  8. Lekrashar

Lekrashar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello there!

Three little things:

First of, I know that the towns are just test towns and I didn't see other people posting comment about it, I'm sorry if people already post it, but I just saw a funny bug with the generation of the cave, we'll say that one of the kazdra is not really living underground.

Secondly, it's me or the kazdra town are really rare? I know that I have FrackinUniverse (it may cause some troubles, like it may be the problem of the first thing I said), but I've spent between 1k to 2k of fuel (maybe more) with something like a little more than 10 newly generated forest planets (and between one and two hours of exploration)

To finish that reply, that's a really great mod! There is not a lot of recent games where we could play as a dragon unfortunately.

Good luck with your study, keep up the good work and have a nice day!

Attached Files:

Rikcirenar and Hiuki like this.
  9. Hiuki

colder climates.

Rikcirenar likes this.
  10. AceTheDragon

AceTheDragon Void-Bound Voyager

I'm probably gonna sound like the biggest idiot asking this, BUT... Does FrackinUniverse break the chances of the towns spawning or am I just looking in the wrong spot? Or am I just unlucky??

11. Rikcirenar

Rikcirenar Void-Bound Voyager

I think you'll find the Towns in vanilla planets only, but i could also be wrong about it!
    I was on a few FU planets and didnt found one.

12. Cross Czech

Cross Czech Phantasmal Quasar

Hooray Dragons! Can't wait to test this out. We're ready to go live on our server. Just gotta coordinate with the server owner. TY, Hiuki, I am personally really excited about this.

Attached Files:

Rikcirenar and Hiuki like this.
  13. Cross Czech

And done. Everything is running smooth. Thank you Hiuki.

Hiuki and Rikcirenar like this.
  14. teriven verien

so what kinda of planets should we be looking on? also do we need to make a new character or explore and hope for the best?

15. Cross Czech

For Kazdra settlements?
    I think they appear mostly on forest planets. If you have recently installed the mod, then you will need to go to a region of space that was previously uncharted (you hadn't been there or scanned that region of space in your nava computer prior to install).

16. teriven verien

k thanks figured i would ask so im not searching the wrong plantes...which i was

17. Cross Czech

No worries. I did the same thing with metallic bees on my server.

18. Dycle

Dycle Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know if it was mentioned already, but you said to note bugs in the discussion. I noticed in the Kazdra villages that the "crystal platforms" are not platforms, but are in fact solid and can't be passed through. I had to remove some in order to talk the Kazdra in what appears to be a bedroom. I also noticed that the crystal platforms are placed like normal blocks, in a 2x2 or larger block (based on my tool) instead of 1 at a time like a platform.

Hiuki likes this.
  19. RubiKitty88

RubiKitty88 Aquatic Astronaut

Kinda wish we could get the Kazdra Pet as a playable race...

20. Hiuki

SSSSSSssssssssssssh! you ruined the surprise... TTwTT
    (even though it won't happen until this race is stable)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017