1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the Kazdra version 0.3.2

Dragons! All custom! All the time!

1. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

as long as I'm credited for my work, sure. xD if your talking about adding and distributing.

if it's just for personal use go right on ahead. xP

Corraidhín likes this.
  2. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

ahh for personal use, but i was hoping for... assistance on the matter. as of now i have zero knowledge of how AIs are implemented, other than their folder inside the respective race, should i just rename the files? or is there some deeper endeavor involved?

3. Hiuki

just rename the files and go through them and change any "kazdra" you see to what ever you need it to be. but I haven't patched the mission files and I don't know if that's a problem as I haven't tested that far yet. I'm testing it with a friend later to find out if it needs immediate attention. other than that I think that's about it.

Corraidhín likes this.
  4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

thanks! I admit I only did the erchius mine mission as Kazdra, but ill keep progressing see if some bug shows up

Hiuki likes this.
  5. Sekiryuutei

Sekiryuutei Void-Bound Voyager

Hi

I'm trying to start the first dungeon and have the armour that you make with the steel but the quest to get the dungeon co-ordinates cannot be completed as the "?" doesn't show above the scientist.

I don't know weather if this is a bug with the mod or not but I though you would like to know.

6. Hiuki

I'm working on a fix for that right now. for now, if you have vanilla race character you can get around this by crafting their steel armor and putting it in a chest on the starting planet then switching back and using that armor to get through the quest. sorry for the inconvenience. XwX

7. Sekiryuutei

Sekiryuutei Void-Bound Voyager

No problem dude, I was thinking about doing that but I was going to ask if there was a "offical" solution

8. sylena

sylena Void-Bound Voyager

i am really excited about more updates i hope it gets updated soon with a custom ship and more armor and weapons maybe crystal needlers as gun weapons or something i love this race soooo much please don't stop updating cause i can see the love and care you have put into this thi9s is the only race mod i use now since i found it i love it even more then my felin and i adore my felin and i love the whole crystal technology idea oh and maybe them having their own mech made of the different crystals or something oh and i like the idea of them eating the yellow crystals as food and i also noticed that some of the higher tier weapons are in the metalwork crafting table not sure if that was intentional or not but it can be confusing at first if you're trying to craft racial armor for the kaydra and i am also seeing the avian higher tier armors too well some of this stuff is just minor things but regardless of my nitpicking i love the mod please pleas keep up the great epic work you're doing ~<3

Hiuki likes this.
  9. Hiuki

Hiuki updated the Kazdra with a new update entry:

Fixed that thing with the armor.

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1424159371][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm glad you are enjoying the mod so far. =D
    The ship is a big project to take on, I probably won't have it done for a while as I'm trying to get at least 1 set of fully tiered weapons and armor done before I start on the ship. that and I'm still trying to fix the kazdra town so that it'll spawn on planets.

As for the avian armor your seeing, I haven't had the time to make custom armor past 3 yet, but more will be here soon... well soon-ish. xD

I shoved some of the weapons to metalwork for the sake of time, I had promised to release the Upbeat Giraffe update on Friday the 13th and to do that, I had to finish up quick. XwX

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    GreenBanana likes this.
  10. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

I get that the blue Resonite crystals are for crafting gear, but I haven't been able to figure out yet what the other types actually DO. Have you got anything yet that requires them?

11. Hiuki

not yet, I'm going to be adding a custom crafting table for upgrading their racial weapons and possibly some of the armors too.

GreenBanana likes this.
  12. Roka

Roka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Question, is there a way i could play this race without installing the custom blocks?

13. Hiuki

are they causing a problem?

14. corrupt20x6

corrupt20x6 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes. It keeps not loading, saying that the wood flooring.material is causing the problem.

Rukrio likes this.
  15. Rukrio

Rukrio Pangalactic Porcupine

i can confirm this as happening with my game as well when i have Kazdra on as well.

16. Hiuki

Rukrio likes this.
  17. Chemicalhazard

Chemicalhazard Aquatic Astronaut

Out of all the mods I've never played with, granted I've been a Starbound purist for so long ( I hate modding things). This, and this only strikes me as the only thing I'd wish to see as a solid race in Starbound. Please keep up the good work! And if you need anything form us, or the community, ask! I would hate to see this die, as it's completely changed my perspective of Starbound.

GreenBanana and Hiuki like this.
  18. cm97878

cm97878 Void-Bound Voyager

I must say, this is one of my favorite race mods. I can't wait for the next update to it.

GreenBanana and Hiuki like this.
  19. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

I just had a thought, when you get round to making custom tiered ships, PLEASE call the tier 8 the Bahamut class! :D

Chemicalhazard likes this.
  20. Hiuki

I'll give it some thought. xD

21. Slywyn

Slywyn Existential Complex

Is there a reason the Kazdra are still using Pixels to craft items when the requirement was removed for most crafting recipes in a recent update?