Race The Keaton Race

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by L3W, Aug 17, 2015.

?

Would you be interested in a Keaton Race Mod?

Poll closed Aug 24, 2015.
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

So, I was wondering if anyone would make the keaton from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask as a playable modded race? I would try to, but I already have another mod I am working on.

Keaton.gif

MajoraIkana14 likes this.
  2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I'm disappointed this isn't a race of Michael Keatons.

Relten, Kelthazan, L3W and 1 other person like this.
  3. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Or for that matter, Buster Keatons.
    Come on, hanging-off-a-gigantic-clock-face tech!

L3W and Jonesy like this.
  4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I've been thinking and it doesn't have to be a race mod anymore. I just wish I had a keaton NPC or follower that tells you trivia or something.

MajoraIkana14 likes this.
  5. MajoraIkana14

MajoraIkana14 Void-Bound Voyager

Hmm... I could try spriting for it. It seems like something I'd love, but I want a Hylian race mod really badly...

6. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I wish there was one as well...

7. MajoraIkana14

MajoraIkana14 Void-Bound Voyager

There are mods that have a lot of stuff available... Basically there's a tloz Link mod, and it includes the race but I don't think it has been updated... If you would like me to, I could help sprite for your mods. I just need time because I'm still a student. I'd actually like to make my own mods, I just don't know how.

8. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I know of that mod by the way, but it is broken and outdated. I asked Dkm2 if he was ever going to update his mod and got no response. I made my own Zelda mod earlier this year because I wanted to make more Zelda content for the modding community and I love The Legend of Zelda series of course! There are a lot of great tutorials out there to help you get started for creating mods. As for the sprites I usually do those on my own.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2015