Building/Ship [The Kingdoms] B-612, or the tale of a Star

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Arinyl, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Arinyl

Arinyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Part of SivCorp's Role-playing series The Kingdoms.
    ~​
    When you don't know where you are, and when your ship is out of fuel, you can't stay still too long a very long time. You have to beam down and discover your new home.
    This is what B-612 did, in orbit on Atlas Stream I, a peaceful and nice planet.

[​IMG]

"The weather's clean and the ground's green. It's great, reminds me my ol' planet." he thought before beaming down.

After an hour of exploration, he finally found a ruin. The kind of ruin that needs to be restored.

[​IMG]

This took two long weeks, and a lot of canned food consumed, but B-612 finally finished the construction of his new home. A simple one, but something which can be called home. Even if it's looks more like a huge workshop.
    The Novakid tried to make it cozy and functional. He put some things to eat, cook, build furnitures and store resources. And he found a tent many more miles at west, where he sleep after a good day of work.

[​IMG]

The day after, he kept exploring around his new home, and he found behind the hills to the west some others ruins, ruins he'll be able restore jjust like the first one.

"Another weeks worth of work." he suddenly thought.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

"This is a good place to live, even if some weirdos keep visiting me !"
    B-612 has a lot of work to do before creating a place for a future colony. But this is a good start, and he knows it.

Level : Hamlet
    1 resident (B-612)

[​IMG]

Population = 1

Food = ( Crops 7 /3 )+( Recipies 8 /2 )+( Drinks 5 / 3 )-( Pop 1 )
    >> 6.9 = 2.3 + 4 + 1.6 - 1
    Health = ( Food groups 2 )+( Liquid sources 1 )+( Med -0.5 x Pop 1 )
    >> 2 = 2 + 1 -0.5
    Housing = ( Rooms 4 / Pop 1)x( Beds 0.5 - Pop 1)
    >> -2 = 4 * -0.5
    Bed lvl = 1 tent (.5)
    Morale = (Clothing 1 - Pop 1 )+( Recreation 2 - Pop 1 /10 )+( Sanitation -1 * Pop 1)
    >> -2.2 = 0 + 0.1 -1
    Economics = ( Jobs 0 - Pop 1 )+( Landmarks 0 - Pop 1 /10) + Other 0
    >> -1.1 = -1 -0.1 + 0

Kingdom rating 3.6 = 6.9+2+-2+-2.2+-1.1

Tech Level = wood/stone, copper/iron, coal
    Fleet Level = 1 ship (no fuel)

PS : I'm french, so tell me if I made a mistake in the Shakespeare's language !

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    creeper22, SivCorp, The Squid and 2 others like this.
  2. Pedro Falcão

Pedro Falcão Pangalactic Porcupine

Your building style is very peculiar, I want to see more of it.
    It was the first thing I imagined when started reading your story. I don't know how to describe it, but I think it was your choice of words gave away that you're a Frenchman (I don't know more than a few phrases in French, but I used to speak with guys from Belgium and France in a forum, so I can tell!).

3. Arinyl

Arinyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    Meanwhile...

TheFloranChef likes this.