1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

the mysterious chest

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day_Oliveira, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Day_Oliveira

Day_Oliveira Void-Bound Voyager

So guys, I play Starbound for a long time. But the last time I played, I found this chest that is made on the industrial bench. He has this intriguing description, and the last time I put things on him, things inside him turned into a naked woman, and when that chest opens, that naked woman appears and attacks anything hostile that approaches or attacks her character, as if it were a weapon. But I started a new game, and now I don't know what the exact conditions are to make the chest turn into this woman again. Anybody know? Has anyone discovered this?
    ps: sorry for my english, i am not fluent.
    the image:
    bau.png

2. iroaseta

iroaseta Aquatic Astronaut

Looks like it's from RPG Growth mod.

https://gitlab.com/DanManN/Starbound-RPG-Growth/blob/master/ivrpgversion.config

"Requested (and helped design) Caine's Chest, a Chest that turns into a weapon! Caine's Chest is craftable via the Chest tab in the Industrial Workbench. It will function like a normal Chest until left in pitch dark, where it will then become a weapon. Be careful... If you want to skip the steps to actually get the weapon, the ID is 'ivrpgwcaineschest'!"

Dacod likes this.