1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. Snowfyre

Snowfyre Scruffy Nerf-Herder

guess I wasnt entirely clear on what I ment

I am aware that you aren't the one that makes the sprites, it is why I said add rather than create

most of my concerns come from a few posts in the ponybound thread where others have suggested certain sprites or clothing for some of the armor tiers.
    Anyway, invisibility clothing or stuff in the vanity slots over humanoid armors is more or less expected as there isn't really any support in the game for quadruped based races.

I would love to make sprites myself but I'm not so good with art, even less when it come to sprites, for ideas I think I can throw a few at you, one being the space suite that my OC pony is wearing in my avatar pic, I can link a larger pic if you would like to use it for inspiration for something similar. I think I saw a screenshot somewhere where you can get a space suit for those airless environments.

and to close off this long comment, I'm looking forward to seeing some my ponies armored in the game, sorta bland without them

2. darknessninja77

darknessninja77 Void-Bound Voyager

i'm not sure whats going but when i'm smelting logs it shows up as a green perfectly generic item. this pack is the only thing i have installed right now

3. Bast

Bast Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am just glad it is being updated :eek:

4. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

oops my bad, i use the coal ore as a test recipie. it should be ok in the next update.

5. amissingmod

amissingmod Big Damn Hero

I found the problem with this one. The recipe is fine, but the .sword file it points to featured this bit of code:
    Maybe you need to make the "T" uppercase? I'll test this later, but there was one more thing:
    I found the recipe for this one, but I couldn't find the file it pointed to. Help?

6. Aasha

Aasha Orbital Explorer

For this mod pack. Should we delete the current ponybound mod first? Or overwrite with this?

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I know theses problems i've all ready fixed them for the next version.

Btw it is the coal ore recipie, i use it for my tests
    The output is coalorebot it needs to be coalore.

8. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

It include more than pony bound but it is better to delete the ponybound mod and to instal the moadpack after. But dont worry you wont loose anything

9. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

I've found a few issues to report. Well, one of them was just the weird character select screen thing that wasn't compatible with other mod race thingies, but I think you know about that - it just requires the deletion of a file in the windowconfig folder.

However there are two other things that might be good to change, one more important than the other:

First, and most importantly, you might want to check the validity of the wood-to-coal smelting recipe included with this mod. It was giving me perfectly generic items instead of coal. I know it's this mod because upon removing the related recipe file from this modpack, it defaulted to the vanilla smelting behavior - that is to say, it actually gives me coal instead of a perfectly generic item. Costs more since it's the vanilla recipe, but at least it works at all.

Secondly, though less important, the pony bed healing rate has not been updated to match the rest of the vanilla beds(at least, I compared it to the wooden bed... not sure if the special ones are different). The current pony bed healing rate is 0.02, while the normal wooden bed is now at 0.06 by default. Just thought you might want to know!

Overall this is a fun modpack to use, hopefully some of the minor visual bugs/etc that you're probably already aware of(as I've seen them mentioned here AND in the original Ponybound thread) can be fixed soon. I'm glad you're keeping Ponybound updated at all, though - so thank you for that. :)

EDIT: Oops, looks like the coal = generic item thing has already been reported - should've looked more closely at the thread before I posted. I don't think the pony bed thing was mentioned, though... so hopefully that helps.

10. amissingmod

amissingmod Big Damn Hero

Oh, that makes sense. I'll change that manually for now and see if it works.

Looking forward to the next release!

11. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

thanks i didn't see this one

12. huskyhi

huskyhi Tentacle Wrangler

13. ShackledTime

ShackledTime Phantasmal Quasar

I noticed something with the the Derpybot, unless it's a random occurrence, but there seem to be a few pixels that don't belong on her, specifically a bit over her when she walks and in front of her muzzle.

14. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

ya I've seen this too, i need to find where is the problem whit this...

15. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

Just gonna say, I didn't see it on the front page on the list of things to fix, so...

When a female pony 'talks' or does emotes, their mouth animation is over by their ear, not on their mouth. I'll try to get a screenshot if it's needed. Not sure if it also affects male ponies.

16. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i'm stuck whit a big question witch one i do???
    so i decided that to see what peoples want!

EPIC CHOICE BATTLE OF H.A.R.M.O.N.Y.:
    H.A.R.M.O.N.Y. cannon (really hard to craft, really low fire rate, 1 shot 2 kill, high energy cost )
    or
    H.A.R.M.O.N.Y. sword ( really hard to craft, really high swing/sec, medium dps, really big sword )

VOTE HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LhQWlPYozJGyx9sDqCmzIgs-pczkTYpQ1V_qNKVDD5Q/viewform

the pool end's tonight at 12:00pm eastern time(UTC -5:00)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  17. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i updated after you said it and the mouth place i tried to change it but i'm still working on to it

18. Febilian

Febilian Cosmic Narwhal

Voted on it. I want an excuse to swing around an awesome huge sword over other weapons, so... that's what I picked. Also, I use Ammo Overhaul in most of my modsets, so if I were to pick a ranged weapon I'd probably make something with that, seeing as it supports multiple tiers and allows more customization.

19. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

some of the design i have in mind are inspired by some the mod but i will try to go as far as i can from his original(Because i cant use them...). And for the ranged weapon i'm speaking about an OP but hard to use weapon not just a simple bazooka

20. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

Do I really have to tell someone with a Vinyl avatar: Ultimate H.A.R.M.O.N.Y. Orbital Ion Bass Cannon