1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

i''ll push an update that should fix that.

2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

3. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

it should be fixed now

4. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, the issue with the flutterbot is because it tries to give stuff from a pool named "tpmflutter" when it should be "tpmflutterbot". Check her tenant file. Fix that, and it should work fine.

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

oh, didn't notice that thanks for noticing

6. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

7. DooMJake

DooMJake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you

8. Tikhaos

Tikhaos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Found a mistake. Only Magic, Laughter and Loyalty ornaments have a correct description. Other have a description of Loyalty.

MelOzone likes this.
  9. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

This is a nice mod! Wish I could play as my OC... No hair options match her though.
    Also did you ever add those socks?

10. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, turns out next week is when I'll finally get my computer back and can start working on stuff again (yay!).

Sugar-Fable, throw me up a picture of your OC, and maybe I'll work something up. Manes are not my main thing but if it turns out good who knows.

MelOzone and Sugar-Fable like this.
  11. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Yay!

I want to focus on finally fleshing out the world, maybe add some villages and stuff. if you can make some "civilian" clothes for the horses or try to make some furniture It would be awesome.

Sugar-Fable likes this.
  12. Sugar-Fable

Ah thanks! Here is my OC Joystick: http://sta.sh/211dpd8s2zu0?edit=1

13. Deciton_Reven

Clothes are my thing. Unless you prefer otherwise I'll do some cloud furniture first. Cloud bed is like #1 on my backlog.
    I see, I guess we don't have a generic ponytail, so we kinda do need that. The tail may need to be a little longer than your OC's though to be a little more inclusive, but I'll try to keep your general shape and parting and such. Done right, we won't even need a new color scheme, since I can get pink and blue out of the Bonbon colors.

Sugar-Fable likes this.
  14. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Clouds, clothes, something else that starts with a c or not, I'm confident you can make anything look better than I can.

15. Sugar-Fable

Has anyone considered a Stardew Valley pony modpack?

16. Leyen Enyo

Leyen Enyo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm curious if there's a way to get the Elements without fighting every monster you come across, hoping to get the drop. I want to get the Harmony weapons, but I can't do that if I need the Elements to spawn the npcs needed to buy them.

17. DooMJake

DooMJake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have the same problem at the moment. Im right before the glitch mission and still haven't got a single element of magic

18. MelOzone

MelOzone Pangalactic Porcupine

Buy them from pony bots?

19. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

you need the drops for that, i'm considering making the bots also give out shards that can be turned into any other elements, but these would require much more for a single element, maybe 20 or 30.
    they all have the same drop chance, 1/75

While I did try to make it a thing a while ago, but never really ended up going anywhere. I mostly ended up doing the amount of sprite work and the fact that pixel art isn't really my thing is part of the problem. I know how the :rofl:A libraries and how c# works very well, but i just don't have the time to spend on that.

Sugar-Fable likes this.
  20. Deciton_Reven

And I don't play Stardew Valley, so I'm not particularly interested in spriting for it.

Sugar-Fable likes this.