The Psyvoids

Discussion in 'The Monster Monster Contest' started by Karamunin, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Phew, that took some work, but now I've uploaded a new version of The Psyvoids, with a new mask, antennas, back and blade. Hope ya like!

2. Becca

Becca Subatomic Cosmonaut

Woooaow!!! :3 The newest addition is amazing, to say the least! :love:
    It looks much more sinister! With the new mask, different antenna and teh studs, I would imagine this is a rarer Psyvoid to come across?
    Great job, Karamunin!! :up:

3. TheDeviant

TheDeviant Sandwich Man

Shaman Psyvoid?

4. Becca

This deserves more views... :notworthy:

5. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

There, I think this'll be the last image I'll upload. Not sure if I'll edit in some more info maybe, I'll see what I can come up with.
    Shaman? lol if that's what it looks like to you then okay :rofl:

6. Mrhighseas

Mrhighseas Star Wrangler

Ooh! I like the new version even more! This is definitely one of the best entries I've seen!

7. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

Aaaw, you're too kind :love:
    ...And you are as well :cry:

I've now also fixed the two first images up a little to fit more with the later ones. This is probably my last update to my post D; unless there be some suggestions on what I could add/improve.

8. Becca

The bottom one is really.. scary looking D: especially seeing that hang from a ceiling or pop out from the curled up position would give anyone a fright!
    Suggestions.. hmm.. you haven't spoken about noises they might make? :eek:

9. Karamunin

Karamunin Big Damn Hero

haha, yeah I suppose he is a bit scary lookin ;o hmm, noises... I've no idea really, maybe just some little noise like "krcht" (wat) or whatever, I don't know how to describe it xD not a very noisy creature, I imagine them to be. Meep, contest is pretty much over now also, good luck to you and everyone else! :D