Race The Reptigorians

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Salrith, Nov 28, 2012.

?

Does Starbound need a reptilian race?

1. Yes.

47.1%
  2. Of course!

29.4%
  3. I can't say no.

10.5%
  4. Stop it with the 'Yes' poll choices already, my answer is 'No!'

13.1%
  1. EnderRydel

EnderRydel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If this race actually makes it into the game, you can bet my first and main character will be a Reptigorian.

Epicface likes this.
  2. ViralTank

ViralTank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

But I... I already made a scientific reptile race... *Sobs uncontrollably*

3. EnderRydel

Ah, I saw your thread. Must say your race caught my eye as well. I just saw this thread first seeing as it was higher up. ^^;

4. EnderRydel

Giving this thread a little bump also, seeing as it's been little over a month. Seriously I really like the idea of reptilian races in starbound and would hate to see such threads just fall into obscurity.

5. *Cough*

[​IMG]

WoxandWarf likes this.
  6. EnderRydel

The Cerpine are an interesting race to be sure, but I'm not quite sure how I feel about the whole snakes in powersuits thing. Sorta prefer the common space lizards, cliched as the idea might be.

7. *shrug*
    Suit yourself.
    (no pun intended)

I'm just saying, they're a technology reptile race, that predates both of them.

8. EnderRydel

This is true. I suppose I'm just fond of antropomorphic lizards. :p

9. XailentGames

XailentGames Subatomic Cosmonaut

Dragon, Dragon, Dragon!

10. Lizard

Lizard Scruffy Nerf-Herder

just by looking at my nickname u can tell that i LOVEEEEE the idea of putting lizardlike creatures in the game !!!! :love:

to be honest i wish so much that lizards will be a PLAYABLE race !!! that would be toooooooo good :rainbow:

but i want that race to be more like slim and agile .... like real lizards :) because most of them dont have those spikes and horns and stuff... dont wanna play a godzilla like fat ugly and slow monster

i wish they would add thin aesthetic lizard race and their special ability could be climbing at walls and roof <3

or if this is to powerfull just be a little faster or regenarate health faster or so :)

oh man this will never happen sadly :cry: just dreaming here :notworthy:

btw sry for my bad english

Lizard out

11. Potato Cat :3

Potato Cat :3 Orbital Explorer

12. Raiden Firewing

Raiden Firewing Void-Bound Voyager

I really like this! There are way to few good reptilian races around here. I'd love this one to be playable too.
    Also: Epic + for having a dragon like race. The background's really worked out too... gosh, I want them in the game :D Good job there!
    *prays for at least a mod to implement them so one can play as dragon/reptile*

---Edit 1---

If seen you throwing around avatars... :oops: *is too shy to ask* If you would grant thine blessing upon mine unworthy being, I'd strife to obtain one of thine incredible creations as a resemblance of my humble self.

---Edit 2---

And contrary to some other persons <.< I really like your writing style ^-^ It's original and refreshing!

13. SteelRaptor53

SteelRaptor53 Void-Bound Voyager

It took me this long to switch the profile pic... I think i just broke the record in lazyness

14. Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do want!

15. NinjaBoffin

NinjaBoffin Big Damn Hero

Dude, loving the amount of detail put into this!
    keep it up!

16. EnderRydel

I'm beginning to fear that the OP might have abandoned this idea. At the very least I haven't seen him around lately.

17. Yuni

Yuni Phantasmal Quasar

I like this race too! =D I'm running around the suggestions threads, providing my support to races I like. ^-^ Very nice, we could use a reptile race. This or dragons would be neat.

18. Jack Nief

Jack Nief Phantasmal Quasar

I want it. These reptilian races are all so awesome I'm hoping that once the game is out and the modding tools are available, people will be jumping on getting these races all made.

19. theultimatenyancat

theultimatenyancat Space Spelunker

OMG
    WHY IS THIS NOT A THING YET?!?!?

20. elektr0_1

elektr0_1 Big Damn Hero

Race mod when?