1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP The Sallok [1.3 compatible] 0.5.2.5

Crocogator steampunkers and Lizard dappermen

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I'll keep an eye on them should you post it on the forums. Helluva lot more interesting than just another run-of-the-mill lizard mod amiright? :p

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Dat Advert tho.
    Pssh, nah, not even m80.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  3. OctoSHarkTasaurus

OctoSHarkTasaurus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Two questions:
    A. This crashes my game, even tough I really like the look of it. My modlist is this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=785000902 Along with the Peglaci Rebirth mod, and a few music mods.
    B. Will this ever come to the workshop? I'd like to include it in my mod collection for my server, if you're okay with that of course.

RESOLVED:
    A. I'm stupid, and I accidentally installed the mod whilst the game was running... :(
    B. I was too lazy, and didn't realize.

STILL! Brilliant work, I always admire race mods, and though this doesn't have the sheer amount of content as the Peglaci, Elithian Alliance or Avali mod, it's excellent as it is at the moment! :nuruwink:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
    Relten likes this.
  4. mementox

mementox Intergalactic Tourist

Greetings to the author of this mod ! Im using your race as one and only character im playing atm... i´ve got only one kind of request...did you release an option to make the sallok head a little shorter so it can fit in every helmet and custom headware out there? ..its just a pixel bigger..you now.. if so..i cant find it anywhere.. its the only minor flaw in design i´ve seen so far in this great custom race. thanks

5. Jareix Cryvix

You can easily do it yourself. Just go into the file and change the head file under /humanoid. The sallok as a mod are dead.

6. mementox

mementox Intergalactic Tourist

Alright! you mean only malehead - Copy.psd will work..? thanks for the fast reply

7. Jareix Cryvix

Just change the .png files with Photoshop or gimp. malehead and femalehead.

8. Siubagak

Siubagak Void-Bound Voyager

How can I craft the items? They don't show up at the crafting stations for some reason.

9. Jareix Cryvix

make sure you're in admin mode, and/or use giveitem.
    Or use my other mod if you're in it for the weapons, Assorted Powers.

10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Howdy there folks,
    I have gone forth and updated the mod to be compatible with the newest version of starbound...but since Jareix will be unavailable to actually upload, and update the mod here. The steam version will unfortunately remain in the broken state until Jareix gets around to updating it, as even though I am marked as a contributor to the mod, I am unable to actually update said mod.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, and please make sure you report any bugs and hiccups you might have encountered.

Thank you, and have a wonderful time!

11. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix updated The Sallok [1.0 compatible] with a new update entry:

By the will of the Nuclear Pancake

Read the rest of this update entry...

xaliber, Relten and Dragonclaw like this.
  12. Jareix Cryvix

13. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I see that thou art using my armor sprite....kewl

14. Luckspeare

Luckspeare Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure how important this is, but the mod gives me an exception in my starbound.log upon loading:
    [00:38:11.216] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipies/guncraft1/pistol/salloktier2fast.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'tunsteelbar'
    [00:38:16.525] [Error] Could not load recipe /recipies/guncraft1/pistol/salloktier2power.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'tunsteelbar'

15. Jareix Cryvix

Thank you for pointing this out. It also reminded me that I've neglected to do other things involving important recipes you should have by default.

16. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix updated The Sallok [1.0 compatible] with a new update entry:

Fixes and fuckery...

Read the rest of this update entry...

xaliber likes this.
  17. DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is the 7th frame for the female body walking animation supposed to be missing the tail?

Relten and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  18. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

THERE IS A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX!!!

But in all seriousness though, no, that is not supposed to happen.

19. Jareix Cryvix

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  20. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I remember hearing about Sallok from your YouTube comment comment, Jareix, and I'm so glad and excited that you returned to work on them. :) This easily will be one of my favorite race mods.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.