1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP The Sallok [1.3 compatible] 0.5.2.5

Crocogator steampunkers and Lizard dappermen

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

It's a known error. simply put, don't have a graphic for an item I haven't worked on. Busy on schoolwork and other stuff unfortunately...

2. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Mods looking good Jareix

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  3. Who Is Masked

Who Is Masked Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What? This mod isn't dead then? Well, I suppose my efforts to get it to work with the current version of the game weren't completely put to waste; I made a few little things, namely a custom sprite for the guntable (well, only the first two tiers), an actual flag with an 1800s imperial style, and victorian-style dress, if you'd like to use them.
    sallokguntable.png sallokguntable2.png flagsallok.png dress.png

Oh, I also tried a thing, to have the guns be modular and able to be disassembled, but I couldn't quite get it to work so I put it off for a while. But I decided to include the gun components too. Maybe you can a use for them, maybe not.

Attached Files:

4. Jareix Cryvix

This is very much appreciated. I may be considering returning to work on this, though school and life in general is making it difficult. But I appreciate your efforts, and will include these next time I update the mod. Thank you!

Relten and Roskii Heiral like this.
  5. Who Is Masked

Just so you know, there's something a bit wonky with the placement positioning of the guntable. I've tried fiddling with the values but to no avail. But then again, I'm still new to modding Starbound.

Roskii Heiral and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  6. Maracna

Maracna Void-Bound Voyager

Seems like the last update of FU has a crankgun with the same dependencies, so the game crashes. I alread warned them about it tho, we will see how it goes.

7. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

8. Jareix Cryvix

9. ruingh

ruingh Void-Bound Voyager

[Error] Could not load image asset '/objects/generic/flagsallok2/flagsallok2.png', using placeholder default.
    (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/generic/flagsallok2/flagsallok2.png'
    [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /objects/crafting/upgradablecraftingobjects/guntableold/sallokguntable.animation, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /objects/crafting/upgradablecraftingobjects/guntableold/sallokguntable.animation
    [Error] Could not load recipe /recipies/guncraft1/pistol/salloktier2fast.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'tunsteelbar'
    [Error] Could not load recipe /recipies/guncraft1/pistol/salloktier2power.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'tunsteelbar'

0.5.2.5 download shows the version number is 0.5.0.5
    Sorry my English is very bad

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  10. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix updated The Sallok [1.3 compatible] with a new update entry:

SAVE THE SALLOK! (DO NOT DOWNLOAD LATEST UPDATE!)

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Testamentexe

Testamentexe Void-Bound Voyager

So how recent are we talking cause iirc, I have one from your steam page and one from here all when you "came back". If that's what you're looking for, we'll have a slight problem since I won't be able to upload it in the incoming days due to being away from my laptop...

12. Jareix Cryvix

The one from the update where I "did a little work under the hood" is the one I'm looking for, back from July 29 I think... Maybe... Might be later, I dunno... Might not have even uploaded it here, so it may very well be gone for good...

13. Testamentexe

Testamentexe Void-Bound Voyager

The one I've DL'ed was around 12/16/017, idk how much it'll set you back but if that's the one you need I'll post it on what you can nab it off of when I can get to my laptop

14. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you mean the 0.5.2 update? If you do, there is a version history in the mod page here: https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/the-sallok-1-3-compatible.3752/history Hopefully that's the one you're loking for!

15. Jareix Cryvix

December 16 is before the last update, so it might be one that I'm looking for. But maybe not, we'll have to see.
    I fear you are mistaken if you believe that the archived links are actually links to the archived version of the mod. Unfortunately, the dl link will just go straight to the same mediafire link it always does...

16. MDU

MDU Big Damn Hero

17. xaliber

xaliber Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh sheez sorry! Looks like the archive links only works if the file is uploaded to Chucklefish server, not to external links. :/ I tried in my mod and it links to previous versions.

I searched through my files and found this file I downloaded in 1st August. Looks like it's the same version as @MDU provided. Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n8mtsrs1s566g70/sallok.rar Hopefully it indeed is the version you're looking for!

18. olsenitis

olsenitis Void-Bound Voyager

love the mod keep it going

19. Who Is Masked

20. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix updated The Sallok [1.3 compatible] with a new update entry:

Done goofed and ungoofed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

xaliber likes this.