NPC The space hobo (wandering merchant)

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by star killer ex, Nov 4, 2012.

?

funny or not

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

33.3%
  3. OH God NO

33.3%
  1. star killer ex

star killer ex Subatomic Cosmonaut

What if star bound had a space hobo who randomly appeared in space and gave you cool items for a price.

1 in 1000000 chance to appear

Really good items to buy

Can be killed to get the items he sells

Very hard to kill

Can summon a huge dog named Jim Kim

Space hobo’s main attack money storm were he steal your money and throws it back at you for the same damage as the amount of money you have

Secondary attack hobo slap

Jim Kim’s attacks are claw, bite, and roaring doom

Roaring doom takes away all of your weapons and puts them in your inventory making hard to fight him

If you kill the space hobo Kim Jim becomes your pet (yes you can change his name)

If the space hobo dies he is gone for good

Space hobo will appear only floating in space if fought teleports you to an area

Is the idea stupid or good please comment.

2. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

:down: Nope, why it have to be 1 of the 10000000000000000000000 like, I mean come on this is sandbox story, we choose who we wanted fight right or lived in whatever life style we wanted. It makes no different getting best weapons when u can create one best as u research it and whole lot stuff. Which Hobo guy is overpower and too much deal with, we aren't going change old hobo guy that is in the game now. It probably way too difficult to presumed such an idea makes things more dumb and cause lots players rage quit because this hobo just stole ur entire cash, weapons, nearly everything that is important. Kim Jim it sound like it came from Kim John the nuclear man of "North Kora" which I don't like it no matter what. To the fact of this I only see this forum is completely useless when come killing a space hobo because he isn't ignoring like "The Guide Guy" form terraria b4 it becomes 1.1.

3. star killer ex

I said the weapons are returned to your inventory not gone for good

4. star killer ex

also thank u for writing a well thought response

5. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

yea, what happen u have 5000 pixle and ur armor doesn't take much dmg facing due the fact its an overkill which its really overpower still.

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Huh, A random little NPC?
    It would be interesting....
    But some of his attacks are too op....

star killer ex likes this.