1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Completed The Starbound website needs improvement

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by blobjim, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blobjim

blobjim Subatomic Cosmonaut

It annoys me that the Starbound website hasn't gotten a single interface improvement in, well.. years. The top box that shows recent major blog entries has been broken for as long as I can remember and could be fixed (or removed) with hardly any code rewriting.

Capture.JPG

I visit the page frequently (and have been for a few years now) to check for new blog posts and it would be nice to see a few improvements that would make the experience better. A second example of a needed change is the comment section thing-a-roo that was trying (and failed) to be resolved a long while back, there are two comments links, one which just redirects to the forum post, the other that redirects to an empty comment page.

blerp.JPG

I mean, game dev is obviously a priority, but there needs to be someone to tidy up playstarbound.com at least, have a little dignity! Anyways, thanks for reading this, and I hope you consider putting someone on the job (I hope I don't come off as too demanding or rude at all). :poke:

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Funnily enough, Molly is planning to update the site in the near future, which includes fixing the comments system. Don't know what the specifics are beyond that, though. She didn't go into details about it in the memo.

3. blobjim

blobjim Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome! Thanks for the update :poke:<3

4. Sharp(JQ)

Sharp(JQ) Ketchup Robot

I do not like the new version of the site. It is too big. Where is the news?

5. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

Click the Blog button either on the very top or the very bottom of the page.

6. Sharp(JQ)

Sharp(JQ) Ketchup Robot

Uncomfortable. :)

7. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.