RELEASED The Stray Catfe (2 Custom NPCs + Shop)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by glowy, Mar 9, 2020.

1. glowy

glowy Title Not Found

Hello! Some of you may know me from my Stardew Valley Romance Project (aka Doki Doki Dialogue) mod. I know I've been gone a while, and it was mostly due to life getting busy, but I was also cooking up a big new mod in more-or-less secret all the while. I'm so happy to finally be able to publish it!

This is the Stray Catfe, which adds...
    • Two fully-fleshed NPCs, Theo and Tabitha. They come with over 300 lines of dialogue, 10 original heart events, and their own character arcs. They are also both marriage candidates!
    • Two custom map areas: a new small grassy area where the cafe is located and the interior of the cafe. The cafe is accessed by following a new path leading south from the Bus Stop.
    • A new shop, the cafe itself, that sells coffee, tea, and sweets for lower prices than the Saloon does.
    Here's what the NPCs look like, for those curious:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pretty cute, huh? ;D

I'm keeping this post short and sweet because I have a lot more detail written on the mod's Nexus page. So, for more information and to download it, please check that page out, linked here:

Click here!

Thanks so much for your support! <3

Darkcedars likes this.
    • Mochachiii

Mochachiii Void-Bound Voyager

I can't seem to get to the cafe.... I follow the path but there is no warp there. The characters appear around town I just cannot get to the cafe