1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Transmutation Chest v 0.2.3 - Glad Giraffe

Create a chest to transmute your unused materials to the ones you really need.

1. Hiran

Hiran Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is there anything i should do to start these quests? Im almost at the end of the normal starbound questline, and picking up a little of Plant Fibre didnt worked.
    Im playing Starbound unstable

Edit:
    Ok, i managed to get it to work... But whats with that quest for this book? It doesnt say almost anything except "you myst gather important information on all the substances..." or something like that. do i have to have like every item in my inv to unlock this?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  2. trevtrev800

trevtrev800 Pangalactic Porcupine

Nothing special about it, I just wanted to make the story a bit more interesting. You just need to craft the recipe book from a normal crafting table.

3. Xlaits

Xlaits Void-Bound Voyager

Why do you need the transmutation chest to make a transmutation chest?

4. trevtrev800

The spoiler free answer is:
    There is a special way to create the transmutation chest, and it isn't done at the metalwork station.

5. Xlaits

Xlaits Void-Bound Voyager

So, I added the item to the chest, but I haven't gotten the Transmutation Chest...

EDIT: I just noticed my quest line hasn't advanced at all after making the dusts...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  6. Hiran

I know that it doesnt really fit in here, but could you add something like piggybank from terraria or enderchest form minecraft? maybe another mod?

I got today transmutation chest and it works really great :)
    I think that you should add "price" to transmutation. Something like "you lose 15% of the input".

7. trevtrev800

Thanks for the ideas, I was thinking of doing something like the enderchest.

8. Hiran

Will this mod be updated to 1.0?

nuker237 likes this.
  9. nuker237

nuker237 Void-Bound Voyager

Please update mod to Starbound 1.0.

10. Jokerofwhite

Jokerofwhite Void-Bound Voyager

I guess there's no chance of this mod getting updated? I've been looking around for another mod like this but have yet to find anything that is up to date.

11. AlbertoRota

AlbertoRota Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've published "Equivalent Exchange for Strabound" here:
    https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/equivalent-exchange-for-strabound.5780/

Is not quite the same, but at the same time, it fills the same gap, let me know if it fits you ;)