Race The Veira

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by CecilNailo, Jul 13, 2016.

?

Should Starbound add this race?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. CecilNailo

CecilNailo Void-Bound Voyager

There is already a mod for this race the Veira, but I would like to see it as a permanent race in Starbound. The author and her bf have been putting this together beautifully. they have armor, weapons, blocks, items, a shop, and a pet just for this race already. given the proper tools and time they could make a racial ship, npc posts, vehicle, dungeons, and more. this is a great mod to have and would be a great addition to Starbound's races.
    --- Post updated ---
    VIERA Sorry my dyslexia kicked in

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

They already confirmed that adding more player races is something CF definitely will NOT be doing any time soon. Perhaps side NPC's like the alpacas, penguins, shadow people, frögg, fenerox, etc. but no player races. Expanding on current ones? Sure. They're already talking about possibly doing a novakid content update. But no new races, as that would mean they'd have an absolute fuckton of work to do with descriptions, assets, etc.

3. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Besides that, weren't the Viera from final fantasy or something?

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Are they? When they were talking about author and such, I assumed a modded race that I either can't remember or have never seen.

5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time