NPC There needs to be NPC companions

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by CondescendedWow, Sep 1, 2015.

?

How many of you want NPC companions?

1. YES

52.6%
  2. Also yes, because it would be a great addition to the already amazing NPC experience.

47.4%
  1. TrevorH7441

TrevorH7441 Big Damn Hero

Say certain npcs in civilizations have random names, but those names are extremely rare to find again. That being said, if one has a name, it makes it seem at least a little more personal if one dies.

2. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Yeah like they can introduce themself as you meet.
    I know that would definitely make it more personal if the character acted like a person that you just met on the street.

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

This is a good idea, I like this idea. Personally I would love to show up somewhere and be like "COME WITH ME!" and take someone with me. Some NPCs even say that they want to go with you (I'm aware this has already been mentioned).

CondescendedWow likes this.
  4. CondescendedWow

Haha "COME WITH ME" yeah that'll totally work.
    The recruitment station can be a white van with candy flowing out of the back.
    I make myself laugh with bad jokes sorry.

5. ShinigamiX

ShinigamiX Big Damn Hero

No no no, the 'candy' is inside the van, otherwise people wouldn't enter it would they?
    But you are forgetting that the free candy should be mentioned on the side of the van.... something like this.
    [​IMG]

6. CondescendedWow

EXACTLY but instead of pedobear it'll be PedoApex.
    And the person driving this car is an Avian.

7. ShinigamiX

ShinigamiX Big Damn Hero

Why not have a race of Pedobears? or all of his animal chums?
    Located somewhere around the lowered number part of the universe... the 'young' part I suppose.

Rgbunpro likes this.
  8. CondescendedWow

We'll just have a race of woodland creatures and they'll all be part of the same species but they just look different for different biomes and such.