Things I would like to see...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hopelessdecoy, Mar 1, 2016.

?

What would you like to see?

1. shed

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. windmill

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. rake

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. water bottle

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. flashlight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. fishing game change

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  7. moveable buildings

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  8. clothes

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  9. more pet types

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. hopelessdecoy

hopelessdecoy Void-Bound Voyager

First off I love Stardew, truely an amazing game right out of my childhood these are just things I'd like to see and/or be able to do.

Buildings:

Shed- this is just an empty shed for storing tools/machines/chests in general ect.

Wind mill- generates an amount of gold per season for the green electricity also maybe can turn wheat to flour?

Tools:
    **I think these should all need purchased from the general stores**

Rake- used mainly to "unplow" land, or you could just let the hoe do this... I just hate when I change my mind and have to come out everyday and see my mistakes plowed into my land till they fade away.

Water Bottle- Holds water for a quick drink that restores a small amount of energy, holds one drink.

Flashlight- pretty much works like the one in Starbound

General Features:
    Fishing Game- I like the mini game but sometimes it does make me rage, change it to like a cut-scene button press game that makes your guy pull the rod in different directions?

Movable Buildings- make it expensive as all hell, but allow me to move my buildings! :)

Clothing!

More Pet Types
    - Like a tortoise!

• Polraudio

Polraudio Void-Bound Voyager

You can use your pickaxe to remove tilled land.

EDIT: One feature id like to see is the ability to use shops while your waiting for stuff to upgrade......................................................
      Why the hell cant i buy stuff from the blacksmith while i wait for him to upgrade my tool?

Itsrainingstars likes this.
      • zoeevee

zoeevee Zero Gravity Genie

Shed - doesn't seem that necessary and it would just take up more space
        wind mill - ehhh not sure I understand that first bit but making flour would be nice
        Rake - use your pickaxe
        water bottle- would just take up space, I'd rather use food
        flashlight - I could see this being useful I guess? You can carry around a torch
        Fishing game - BOOOOO NO! That's like every other fishing game for this style of game. I love the minigame we have now!
        Movable Buildings- YES PLEASE
        Clothing- What do you mean? You can get to a point where you can change your look and clothing already
        More pet types - yeah okay but I guess that would just be more to take care of every morning :rofl:

• Itsrainingstars

Itsrainingstars Space Penguin Leader

I chose shed because your idea isn't awful, but at first glance I thought of it more as a place to store wood, stone, etc. I'd love some sort of universal storage for standard building materials. We could use that storage when visiting the carpenter too.

• LazerusKI

LazerusKI Phantasmal Quasar

I can only vote on 3 things, but i would need 5
            Want:
            Shed: Why not, would look fancier than a chest with your tools, at the same time an "upgrade" for furnaces etc would be nice
            More Pet Types: I want Reptiles and Robo-Pets
            Fishing Game: While it works, the RNG is just *insert rage here*, and since there are a lot of comments about fishing, i think it should be different.
            Movable Buildings: That would be neat, maybe even move your house?
            Clothing: Sure, why not?

Dont need:
            Wind mill: It could have a use, but personally i wouldnt need it (unless we get an energy system someday)
            Rake: Pickaxe does this
            Water Bottle: Nah, would be too easy
            Flashlight: Game is not dark enough for that i think

• Khaosius

Khaosius Cosmic Narwhal

I think these are some killer ideas!
              1.) It'd be nice to have an outlier building of some sort for storage. Even if it's just a lean to or overhang. Added to the community list!
              2.) I'd like to see this, it'd be neat to bake your own bread with the wheat you ground, and can slowly make battery packs. :) Added!
              3.) I'd like seeing a rake for smoothing out the farm land texture, and unhoeing ground yeah. Doesn't make since that using your pick on the ground untills it. :p That works out nicely. Added!
              4.) A water bottle with multiple small energy boosts would be overpowered I feel. We already have a spa for infinite energy regeneration.in
              5.) Agreed. Added!
              6.) Eh, this is a constant source of debate. There's quite a few threads on it already.
              7.) Agreed, and already on the list. :p
              8.) More clothing would be nice. Maybe at the general store?
              9.) You have dogs, cats, pigs, goats, cows, ducks, how many pets do yo uwant. :(