Chat Things that really annoy you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hOI im tEMmIE!!, Feb 17, 2016.

1. hOI im tEMmIE!!

hOI im tEMmIE!! Void-Bound Voyager

This is a thread for talking about things that bug you so much that you just can't ignore it.

I haven't posted any mods yet, but whenever I'm looking at mods and I see a REALLY cool mod, there's usually someone giving it a really low rating because of (usually) their own mistakes that make the game or the mod not work. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
    Corraidhín and MitKit like this.
  2. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

I use the standard forum theme so it has a white background, and when people use white text it really REALLY annoys me! :urgh:

D.M.G. and PWNn00bsdaily like this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Or really any time people use coloured text and fail to realize there's a 'no colour' option to return to the default text colour.

4. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

wut?

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

It's mainly a RP thing where people give their characters coloured text when they speak, but then choose either black or white text rather then the 'none' option for none speech related stuff

6. Yammy

Yammy Poptop Tamer

People who use white text on most websites make me sad :(

MitKit likes this.
  7. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

Using white text is akin to capitalizing the first letter of every word you type. There's no reason for it and it makes you look like a fool.

Yammy and MitKit like this.
  8. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

People are complaining about white text ironically typing with white text.

The one thing that super bugs me is being accused of something when I know for a fact I am innocent. Happens a lot, sadly

9. sarcasmloading

sarcasmloading Master Chief

The one thing that always happens to me and I get so angry about is when your phone battery is at 1 percent just when you absolutely need to use it.

MilkCalf and MitKit like this.
  10. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

The cherry flavor of Jolly Ranchers is easily the worst flavor. They could have at least tried to make it taste like an actual cherry flavor.

I mean, it's candy, I'll still eat it...but it would be nice if they pulled a Skittles and replaced it with strawberry or something.

Maybe replace blue raspberry while they're at it, too.

Lazarus Mandas likes this.
  11. hOI im tEMmIE!!

hOI im tEMmIE!! Void-Bound Voyager

everybody i know loves blue raspberry lol

MitKit likes this.
  12. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

Those are the best flavors! Strawberry and banana are definitely the WORST artificial flavors EVER.

13. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I love socializing... but what really bugs me is when people dont know when to give me my space... phoning, unending chatter and overall loud behaviours... or just want to talk to you for a couple seconds, stop talking, then talk again... thats just not right

MilkCalf likes this.
  14. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I do not like stupid people.
    It is hard for me to not correct them.
    This is noticeable if you find misplaced posts in off-topic that i've replied to.
    I am sorry, peebles :c

also the :lickitung: emote. if you use it, i will judge you harshly.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    The Lem and MilkCalf like this.
  15. MitKit

MitKit Phantasmal Quasar

:lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung::lickitung:

Lick train!

Ok... sorry. I get annoyed by stupid people too. An people that spell things wrong.

16. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

Stupid or incompetent people annoy me to no end. It's ok if you don't understand the Heisenberg Uncertainty theory in relation to time travel, but, when you go to the doctor with a cracked hip and say "I need to get x-rays a.s.a.p." and they say, "I've got an opening in two weeks", that's just stupid incompetence. Or when you ask the Pepsi guy at the store if they have Sarsaparilla and he has no idea what you're talking about, then points to the Root Beer...ugh. Something needs to be done about these people.

17. AgentChicken

AgentChicken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

People who walk slowly and block peoples walk way, or people who block entrances and exits with trolleys or prams having a conversation. There has been many times where I've tried to walk into a store and there has always been one idiot standing right in the way of the door speaking to their friend or family about what they did on the weekend or what happened at work. Tried many times to tell people to move out of the way but i get greeted with a rude sigh and a "Well excuse me!", and people wonder why i am such a grumpy butt.

Another thing that annoys me is people who ask me questions when i have my headphones in or reading a book, do people not see the headphones on or the book in my hands?.

MitKit likes this.
  18. Imma

Imma Intergalactic Tourist

Fishing, fishing, fishing, and fishing. Utterly Impossible for me. Love everything else about the game, but am considering dropping it as FIshing is needed for bundles etc.. Keep trying but seem to get worse not better :(

buffyjanee likes this.
  19. Cyber-Toast

Cyber-Toast Big Damn Hero

People who stalk we on steam:
    1)Connect to my account
    2)Wait 5 seconds
    3)Hear the vocal chat sound
    4)Don't respond
    5)"hey, are you there? Hey! hey! :heylisten:"
    6)Say "sorry, I just need to send an URL to a friend"
    7)"Just say you don't want to play with me" (he is true, I don't want to play with him but if I say it, he will get upset)
    8)Pass on the offline mode to, finally, play in peace

20. Kezeal

Kezeal Ketchup Robot

People who claim my statement is false, then go on to claim the same thing, but phrase it differently.

D.M.G. and JamesConway0013 like this.