Chat Things that really annoy you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hOI im tEMmIE!!, Feb 17, 2016.

1. dekar_serverbot

dekar_serverbot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Starbound 1.0

2. Larielia

Larielia Subatomic Cosmonaut

Holiday creep, which starts around this time.

3. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

Food mascots where the mascot is the food being consumed. That is just wrong. Charlie Tuna, Frosted Mini Wheats, etc. Pop-Tarts don't count, because they are actually trying not to be eaten. The Chick-fil-A cows are telling you not to eat beef, but to eat chicken instead. Those are fine. But these other ones, it's like they're saying "I'm delicious!". Ew! This concept easily makes my Bottom 10.

4. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

I saw a cereal ad like that once. There where a bunch of cute smiling cereal creatures that turned cannibalistic when they meet each others. I cannot forget their faces: One moment they smile innocently, then they glance menasingly at their friend, eat the friend and continue smiling.

5. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

You just described Cinnamon Toast Crunch. That actually goes beyond "I'm delicious!" to the point of cannibalism. But, hey, if your kind are that tasty, how can one resist...?

6. Vilespring

Vilespring Subatomic Cosmonaut

Some people really dislike Starbound 1.0, don't they...

In nostalgia, I started playing my backup of glad giraffe, and god, it's honestly not nearly as good. Nostalgia makes it seem better.

7. buffyjanee

buffyjanee Poptop Tamer

Not going to post my real life issues but my issue with game is why can't my toddlers grow up and move out!!! I want to adopt more kids lol, this should be modded or something haha!

8. buffyjanee

buffyjanee Poptop Tamer

I am poor at fishing too so I bought the membership from joja Mart lol problem solved

9. buffyjanee

buffyjanee Poptop Tamer

Truth is Pepsi or any soda company bringing drinks to the store won't know where anything is just ask someone that works there :)

10. FreeYourself

FreeYourself Orbital Explorer

crying kids and noisy neighbours

11. Kashmir

Kashmir Giant Laser Beams

Problem is, finding someone who works there .

12. newcomer3

newcomer3 Big Damn Hero

Fucking Verizon is pushing ALL of my buttons right now.

13. AgentChicken

AgentChicken Scruffy Nerf-Herder

News Media prioritising celebrity gossip over actual events or disasters is a huge one for me.

Recently there was news of an old lady being attacked and almost killed not far from where i currently live. I don't trust the news at all or watch it, but i caught wind of this horrible news and turned on the TV when the news about this attack came up. The report on this attack went for about three minutes while the next report was on that "Celebrity" Kim Kardashian being robbed or whatever went for ten minutes with a full in depth interview, investigation and all kinds of reports.

Since when does a celebrity who has no actual talent other than taking advantage of her "good looks" being robbed take more importance than an old woman who was almost killed in public by an unknown person because she was vulnerable and possibly because of her race or religion.