Tier 7-10 endgame planets!

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Jareix Cryvix, Aug 5, 2016.

?

Should there be a post-ruin end game

1. Yes

92.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't care, more content is good always.

8.0%
  1. Anuril

Anuril Orbital Explorer

I hope it's stable enough. I'm not one to like modding for reasons involving crashes, bugs and lack of backward compatibility when downgrading to vanilla. If Frackin' Universe were made into vanilla though, that would be something I'd like...

Edit: I'll probably try it out after I beat the game, but I'll first see if there's anything left for vanilla content on my alts first since i have a ton of legendaries that i've outlevelled/were melee class(when i'm ranged) to try out first.

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Well, the issue is that if CF made it an official addon, people would jeer at them for being cheap...

3. Anuril

Anuril Orbital Explorer

oh, i see. i'll probably try my best to reserve it for a separate playthrough then. is there a way to isolate it to a specific character without affecting the entire universe/All my characters?

Also, what should the Tier 7-10 Planets do differently from the Frackin Universe Mod? I have no experience from that mod.

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Just copy a folder containing backups of your character and universe files.
    And what should it do differently? Pretty much what I suggested, with Chucklefish's flair.