Modding Help [TILED] Cannot import tileset

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Blevruz, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Blevruz

Blevruz Phantasmal Quasar

Hello, a short while after the release of 1.3, I unpacked PACKED.pak in order to start working on some space dungeons.
    However, any dungeon I would open would show up as completely blank, due to neither tile nor object tilesets being displayed.
    By this I mean, that while the tilesets themselves have been imported, they appear completely blank. This, whether I import them myself or open a file.
    I am using version 14.2, and it has not caused any troubles before.
    Importing from assets of previous versions doesn't seem to work either.

Has anybody else had a similar issue ?
    Is there a fix ?

2. Ndrellik

Ndrellik Void-Bound Voyager

Hey I'm pretty new to all this, but what is your "unpacked" folder name? Also where was it placed? (..... Anyways)

I name my folder "packed", place that into starbound assists folder.

Then any map/dungeon I want to make, I make inside assets>packed(the one you placed)>dungeons>missions>(YOUR DUNGEON MAP FOLDER WITH JSON AND DUNGEON script thingies)

Any dungeon I edit/make, refuses to work. Unless I make it in the packed folder, inside the assets folder..... (I'm pretty new so sorry if this is inaccurate)

On another note, I am trying to build an island dungeon.... But my map appears under water(background water image) .... I need it level with my island.... Any ideas

3. Ndrellik

Ndrellik Void-Bound Voyager

Also *spam, I open a default map eg. Glitch mission, then open my dungeon.