Closed Timespinner Trophies not showing

Discussion in 'Support' started by SpartanBerdi, Nov 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpartanBerdi

SpartanBerdi Space Hobo

Hi. I bought Timespinner yesterday. Played about 2 hours and found it strange that no trophy was unlocked yet. Then I checked my trophies on PS4 Pro, and no trophy information was visible for the game.
    I tried syncing psn trophies, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted the console, deleted the sabe and started new game. Nothing seems to fix the issue. It is as if the game does not have trophy support.
    Please help.

Attached Files:

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

The social category is not for games that have their own forum. Moved to Timespinner support.

• LunarRayGames

LunarRayGames Developer

Hmm, sounds like an issue on Sony's end. You could try syncing your trophies:
        -Go to your trophies, press options, and then hit sync.

• SpartanBerdi

SpartanBerdi Space Hobo

I’ve done that a multiple of times. I even installed a new game and the trophy list immediately poppped up after starting that game.

• LunarRayGames

LunarRayGames Developer

I'm really sorry you're running into this but I don't think it's anything wrong with the game itself, considering people in your region are still unlocking Trophies and the game hasn't been updated in a very long time.

Sorry I couldn't be more help :(

SpartanBerdi likes this.
            • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Going to close thread as this isn't an issue with Timespinner itself.

Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.