Modding Help TMX custom shop inventory limit?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by HarrisonGrey, Sep 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. HarrisonGrey

HarrisonGrey Yeah, You!

I'm working on a mod that adds a new shop, and I've put the shop and the items it sells together in TMX, but what I'm trying to do is limit how many of an item it sells per day. I can say "Stack: 1" and it will remove the item from the sell list once I purchase 1 (or however many I specify), but then when I close the shop menu and open it again, the item is back for sale, so it only lets me limit the number being purchased while the shop menu is currently open. I can also add the condition to only sell on certain days, but this just determines whether or not that item sells on that day, I'm not seeing it let me specify the number that can be sold on that day.

Any suggestions?

• HarrisonGrey

HarrisonGrey Yeah, You!

For the record, what I currently have is:
      "shops":
      [
      {
      "id": "Shop",
      "inventory":
      [
      {
      "index": 347,
      "conditions": "d Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sun",
      "type": "Object",
      "price": 30,
      "stack": 1
      },

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@HarrisonGrey That's a bug in the base game which affects normal shop items too. It's been reported to the game developers, so it'll likely be fixed in an upcoming game update.

• HarrisonGrey

HarrisonGrey Yeah, You!

Oh wait, so my code is actually right, it's just an issue with the game itself? Well, that's actually pretty comforting, I assumed I was missing something. Good to know, thanks.