RELEASED To Do List

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by eleanoot, Nov 12, 2017.

1. eleanoot

eleanoot Void-Bound Voyager

Download from the Nexus here

Open a to do list allowing you to type in reminders for your tasks you want to complete and stop forgetting what you were doing. Type whatever helps you remember, click them off when done, and have the menu automatically open at startup for an instant reminder. Works like the quest log: newer tasks are automatically added to the top of the list, and new pages are added and removed as needed.

[​IMG]

Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac.

Keyboard or controller can be used, though naturally tasks still have to be typed with the keyboard.

Install
    1. Install the latest version of SMAPI.
    2. Unzip this mod download into Stardew Valley's 'Mods' folder
    3. Run the game using SMAPI.

Use
    • Press F2 (configurable) to open the to do list.
    • By typing in the text box and pressing the Ok button or the enter key, you can add a task to the list.
    • When you no longer need a task reminder, click on it to remove it.
    • Tasks are saved between sessions and are individual to each save file, so any saved tasks will still be in the list when you next load that save.

Configuration
    The mod can be configured to change its default settings and enable additional features by editing the "config.json" file, which will appear when the game is run with the mod installed for the first time. Applied settings are in effect for every save file.

Configurable settings (includes warnings)
    Other Things
    Source Code

This is my first mod! Hope someone finds it useful :)

lannihamm and HopeWasHere like this.
    • J0skin

J0skin Void-Bound Voyager

This sounds great! I always forget what i'm doing if I stop playing for a few days! Downloading and about to test now :)

• eleanoot

eleanoot Void-Bound Voyager

Aw, thank you! That's actually the exact reason I started on this mod- I can never remember what I'm doing when I come back to the game.. o_O