Tons of smapi red text?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by caity1381, Sep 8, 2021.

1. caity1381

caity1381 Space Hobo

Okay I posted this on the Stardew Valley Expanded subreddit and got nothing so I'm posting here...

Here's the latest smapi log: https://smapi.io/log/892c3b1843354c738752bbc6b14ec1d4

It was working fine the other day, went to play yesterday morning and it doesn't recognize that I have Stardew Valley Expanded installed. I deleted all mods, re downloaded and installed everything, uninstalled and reinstalled smapi, tried using the beta version, and nothing has worked thus far. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• glimmerguk

glimmerguk Void-Bound Voyager

You shouldn't install the beta version unless you're running the beta update of the game AND beta smapi. All the three are currently in beta for modders to update, if you're a regular player you shouldn't use the beta of anything until 1.55 is released officially.

From what I can see in your log you're missing a lot of assets, you might have deleted them accidentally. Download and install everything again including the dependencies (specially custom music). And there's also an error in the game files independently of mods, so you should probably fix your game files via steam. My guess is that this error in the game files may be breaking your mods.

pinballwitch likes this.