Tool upgrades returned via mail and Festival ending time

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Robbl, Mar 6, 2016.

?

Has anyone else tried to pick up their upgraded tool on a festival day?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Robbl

Robbl Master Chief

First of all, after having finished upgrading your tools the blacksmith should send it to you via mail. This would make upgrading tools, especially the watering can, more convenient. I came to this idea/solution after not being able to get my watering can on a festival day because the black smith apparently doesn't give a poop about his job on festivals therefore I lost a day on my crops.

Secondly, when a festival takes place between 9AM and 2PM you shouldn't end up at 10pm at your house. What was your character doing the other 8 hours? Nobody knows.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    • Flachzange

Flachzange Poptop Tamer

Same happend to me, but now it wont happen again...
      No need for this... thats life....

Rejgnar likes this.
      • Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi Space Kumquat

I think the businesses being closed is standard fare for games like this. But I do question things like being unable to enter town even when the holiday is being held on the beach. I don't recall a festival being from 9-2 and being kept until 10, which festival was that? I probably wasn't paying attention.. <.<

• Khaosius

Khaosius Cosmic Narwhal

That's not a bad idea. Added!

• zoeevee

zoeevee Zero Gravity Genie

It doesn't take place between 9 and 2, those are just the times you can arrive to join in. It's made that way so you plan around festival days. The game is all about time management and being aware of festival days is key to that.