RELEASED Totoro Plushies + Ghibli Art!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SarahKik, Apr 17, 2016.

1. SarahKik

SarahKik Pangalactic Porcupine

This update will replace several pieces of furniture and paintings with Totoro plushies and art from the Studio Ghibli movies! The paintings are mostly scaled down images from the movies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. First back up your furniture.xnb file!
    2. Download the file here.
    3. Open the zip folder, move the .xnb file into your Stardew Valley folder under Content -> Tilesheets.

(The Totoro Scarecrow in the 'In Game' screen shot is by @Crazy_Leen and can be found here!)

Related Mods:
    @Loredore created a mod using the Totoro plushie to replace the Secret Woods shrine here!
    Thank you @coldazrael for creating a content patcher version of this mod! It can be found here

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    • miryuo

miryuo Zero Gravity Genie

<3

SarahKik likes this.
      • Senpai Reda

Senpai Reda Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, awesome edit! I made a version of the file that combines the Papyrus Skeleton Statue mod with this one! I really did it for personal use but if you want to put it on the op, go ahead. If either developers don't want me basically posting their mods, I'll take this down but for now I'll add it here!

Attached Files:

• barbieshangover

barbieshangover Star Wrangler

Just installed this. They are great, thank you!

SarahKik likes this.
          • RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

I love this! Those other bears were kinda creepy lol but I love Totoro and now the bears will be taken out of storage.

SarahKik likes this.
            • Ookami96k

Ookami96k Guest

I love it!

• DakotaWolf

DakotaWolf Poptop Tamer

Hi, I know I'm late to the game, but I updated your Totoro mod to include the new furniture from the update. Enjoy guys!

Attached Files:

• queertactics

queertactics Subatomic Cosmonaut

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

DakotaWolf likes this.
                  • SarahKik

Thank you! I've been so out of the loop with the update so I appreciate you doing that! :D

• SarahKik

Hey guys! I updated this file to include some paintings that are Studio Ghibli inspired. You can check out the In Game screenshot and the sprite sheet to see all that's changed! :D

Unfortunately I have no idea how to create a content patcher. If anyone is able to do that, or would like to edit these, feel free! Any help would be appreciated :)

@Loredore used the Totoro sprite to make this mod which I think is really neat too!
                      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2927

fadedwaif likes this.
                      • coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

• SarahKik

@coldazrael That's awesome! Thank you so much ^_^ I updated my OP.