Toucan Armor set

Discussion in 'Wiki Discussion' started by Coalsack, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Coalsack

Coalsack Void-Bound Voyager

I checked the wiki page regarding the Toucan Armor set (Tier 6 Avian armor, from the Separator), and the pic showing the armor is this:

[​IMG]

While, in game, the armor looks this way:

Armor.PNG

The rest of Avian armor sets in-game, from tier 1 to 6, are identical to the ones shown in the wiki, save for this one. And I must clarify that dying it to replicate the first one isn't possible, as dye affects only the black part of the armor.

After checking the Separator Tier 6 armor of my Hylotl character, I found that the Disphotic set has originally its inner parts cyan-colored, and they're now the same purple. Probably all Separator tier 6 armors were changed since the last time that their entry was updated.

That aside, is there a way to getting the green hued version? The purple one is really ugly.

2. Flirtyfloran

Flirtyfloran Starship Captain

I dont think so

You could revert to an older version of the game

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2018
  3. Terra999

Terra999 Space Hobo

note Toucan armor and disphotic armor are the Armor but for different races since theres Tier 5 and 6 Health,Damage, and Stamina Armor since toucan and disphotic are both health the colors change-cause my disphotic armor was purple instead of light blue i think it goes off of skin and or clothing color