Suggestion Touch Control?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CrazyIvan606, Feb 4, 2019.

1. CrazyIvan606

CrazyIvan606 Space Hobo

Hey all,

Loving WarGoove so far, purchased it on my Xbox and so far no complaints except the small QoL things that have already been suggested. Thanks to the 'Play Anywhere' feature with Xbox, I'm able to play the game on my Surface while I'm on the go.

I'll say I was a little bummed to find out WarGroove didn't support touch control, as I thought it would be something that was part of the Switch version.

Are there any plans to bring touch control to the Switch/PC version? I'm just imagining being able to pass around my Surface among a group of friends for turn-based shenanigans.

(Apologies if this has already been asked, I did a brief search and came up empty in these forums, with only a few Reddit threads with the suggestion.)

-Ivan

Dafishy and aiscool like this.
    • BadEyeBill

BadEyeBill Space Hobo

As a switch owner I also advocate for touch controls. it would make creating a lot easier

• aiscool

aiscool Poptop Tamer

Yes please! I had assumed this was going to be a control option.

I often multi task while playing, and would like to lay my switch flat, and not need to pick up a controller to play my turns.

• Dafishy

Dafishy Space Hobo

This game would be perfect for touch controls on both PCs and Switch. I'm in the same camp as Ivan in that I want to play on my Surface... please make it happen!