Tractor problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Reneeisxena, Dec 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I've asked about this in the modding threads but have not gotten an answer. Ever since the 1.4 update my tractor isn't working like it used to. I can no longer cut down trees and I can't spawn the tractor into the mines or anywhere else. It used to make clearing the mines a piece of cake when I could use my tractor. And it can take forever to clear the trees on the farm without the tractor being able to cut down trees. This is especially annoying since I no longer have the option to start a farm without debris. If anyone has an answer to this or is having the same problems let me know. Thanks.

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

I'm pretty sure that you need to update your mod to the 1.4 version, SMAPI and all the other things as well:
      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1401?tab=files
      They had a recent update for the tractor mod, I hope that it helps as I don't own this mod myself but everytime that the game updates to a new version I have to download a new version of some mods.

• Reneeisxena

My husband updated all my mods Sunday the 22nd of December. I will have him double check nexus for any specific to the tractor that he missed. Thanks for the suggestion .

• Reneeisxena

Thanks to all who gave suggestions. The tractor now cuts down trees and I can spawn it in anywhere.

WilliamZ likes this.