1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Trash cans missing in the Outpost!

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Xlaits, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xlaits

Xlaits Void-Bound Voyager

This may seem like a minor issue, but it seems that the trash cans in the outpost in MY singleplayer world, my server, and both my sister's and cousin's worlds have all disappeared! No new characters can complete the Comedy Script quest!

Attached Files:

2. Xlaits

Best Answer
    Yes. Super /SBG/ Races had a bug, and in their most recent update had addressed it, however the mod's page DOES NOT have the most recent link, and you do have to do a little searching for it.

3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Do you have any mods that edit the Outpost's dungeon layout? I think that either something is changing the Outpost's file and removing the trashcan, or the trashcan is erroring somehow (either the trashcan itself or the comedy script inside) and is causing it to disappear.

Also, you could use /spawnitem comedyscript to get your characters the item so that they can progress.

4. Xlaits

I would prefer not to HAVE to use admin if completely unnecessary. At any rate, I only have one, or two, I believe, one is Gardenbot, but the cans were there after it was added, and the Orcana race, which just adds a single Orcana to the Outpost.

Edit: ONCE AGAIN, SUPER /SBG/ IS THE PROBLEM!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  5. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

...so you found your issue?

6. Xlaits

Best Answer
    Yes. Super /SBG/ Races had a bug, and in their most recent update had addressed it, however the mod's page DOES NOT have the most recent link, and you do have to do a little searching for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.