WIP TricksterQuxxn's Portrait Designs

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by TricksterQuxxn, Dec 15, 2017.

1. TricksterQuxxn

TricksterQuxxn Void-Bound Voyager

Hey guys! This is my first post on here so let me know if something is wrong.

I've been really enjoying Stardew Valley and I've recently really gotten into modding (purely aesthetic mods) so I've been searching around for good portrait mods and there are a few that I really liked. After finding out It actually isn't that hard to change portraits in this game, I want to try and make my own portraits!

My goal for this is to redraw every portrait in the game. I'm not sure how to describe my art style but I guess it's more of a western style if anything. I'd also like to aim for the characters to look a bit more like their sprites in the game. (E.g give Abigail the bow in her hair.)

Hopefully this all works out well and I'll be updating as I go.

You can find everything below and leave feedback on any changes you think are necessary to the characters. :)

Note: I actually have sketched out a design for Haley but I'm having trouble with uploading her image. I'm not sure why it isn't working so I've just had to take her stuff don for now and when I get it working, I'll add her back to the list.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
      HopeWasHere and Shellark like this.
    • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

We can not see your photos.

• TricksterQuxxn

TricksterQuxxn Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for letting me know. I've fixed it now so you should be able to see the images.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

wow those looks good

• JameAlexander1834

JameAlexander1834 Space Hobo

• chompraccoon

chompraccoon Void-Bound Voyager

your style is so cute !! love to see more expressions/sprites :)