Modding Help Trying to find a race mod I used about a year ago...

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Painboy, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Painboy

Painboy Intergalactic Tourist

Some time ago I had a friend show me a race mod that I absolutely loved.
    I do not remember the name of the race, and I don't talk with that friend anymore so i've come here to see if anyone here could possibly help me find this mod.

From what I remember the race was some kind of radiation species. They don't have actual genders but masculine and feminine body types. I'm pretty sure the race had a thing that didn't let them heal(or regain hunger) from normal methods, They had to absorb radiation to get that stuff and had a custom crafting recipe to make a radiation flower specifically for this. I recall the race having spikes on their head rather then hair, and didn't have feet. The legs ended in spikes and made it so the race couldn't swim as well as other races because of it.

This is about all the information I can remember from my time playing the race about a year ago, if anyone could help me find this race again or at least lead me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

2. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

Any further info? Where you dl the race, any item names etc etc

3. Painboy

Painboy Intergalactic Tourist

unfortunately this is all I have. I haven't used the mod in about a year or so so i don't remember any more specifics then what was listed.