1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Tutorial mission softlocks the game

Discussion in 'Support' started by Simoxeh, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Simoxeh

Simoxeh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

During the quest where you learn about buying troops, I had my game soft lock. I was asked to capture a village and I did that. I then tried to move my Archer to a new location. It let me select the Archer and choose where I wanted it to go but it did not go because it wanted me to buy a troop instead. Once that happened though there was no way to cancel the movement of the Archer It won't actually move since I keep getting a pop up saying to buy a pikeman, but it won't let me cancel the Archer selection either to do that because when I try to cancel the pop up comes up again.

This required a reset of the game as I couldn't go to the menu or anything at this point. There are likely other times that could happen. The code likely should allow canceling the actions of its not the correct one and only show the pop up again if trying to confirm an action that isn't what was asked for.