Twitter Polls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SmaugBaggins, Apr 6, 2016.

1. SmaugBaggins

SmaugBaggins Existential Complex

Who are you guys voting for here are my votes
    Polls.png

Reason I voted for Marnie is cause i want to see the mayors reaction :p and the Wizard was because at least from what i have seen the community doesn't talk much about him and i would love to see him drug me again :p

Just Tagging this guy cause he is my Yoba @Lanx12 :p

• Landwalker

Landwalker Pangalactic Porcupine

Unfortunately, I don't see an option for "None of the above." I'd like to see completely new characters instead of screwing things up with existing ones. Especially Emily.

• SmaugBaggins

I personally don't think he will screw current ones up but expand upon them which is always welcome in my books

• uselessdragonfly

uselessdragonfly Title Not Found

Thanks for posting the current results. I don't have a twitter account so I can't vote or see the results.

• uberlobster

uberlobster Void-Bound Voyager

Yes, thanks. If I had a twitter account, I would have voted for Sandy. She doesn't have much content, she has a bit of an allure, and she seemed like a nice 'hidden' love interest. I figured everyone would vote for Emily though - darn Clint-Blockers

SmaugBaggins likes this.
            • Haebaragi

Haebaragi Weight of the Sky

Dusted off my old twitter and voted for Linus for males and Sandy for females, although I did tweet CA and say that Sleepy Redhead at Joja Mart needed to become a bachelorette BECAUSE SHE DESERVES LOVE TOO.

Bonabopn, Caudyr, Iffydust and 2 others like this.
              • SmaugBaggins

I like the idea of marrying Linus but i personally feel he would be unhappy

• Ambaaargh

Ambaaargh Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I voted Shane and Marnie...though oh man it was a hard call between Shane and Rasmodeus the Wizard. (ended up coin flipping)

• Tyrian

Tyrian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It may also give the player the option to plot against Clint/Lewis to make them stop their advances on them so you have no competition.
                    Would at least be nice for players who wanted more options to not be nice to villagers.

• Trifoilum

Trifoilum Cosmic Narwhal

Shane and...

....I'd actually love to see Sandy explored more, so probably Sandy moreso than Emily.

• ArisenCoyote

ArisenCoyote Void-Bound Voyager

I was kinda hoping for Sandy so we can get to see more of her

• meatpardle

meatpardle Star Wrangler

I wonder of there'll be a way of divorcing, or whether the new candidates will only be available to those who haven't already married.

SmaugBaggins likes this.
                          • Natalie

Natalie Void-Bound Voyager

I voted for Sandy and Shane.

• tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

I remember seeing a tweet or reply on Reddit where concerned ape told a player there would be a divorce option when new marriage candidates happen! I wish I could remember where I saw it! The person asked if they could divorce Sebastian for Shane when he is available and ape said yes. ( :

I'm really curious of how a romantic relationship with the wizard would end up! I never would have guessed him to be a bachelor option, but I think it would be a cool idea haha!

He would have some really interesting heart scenes. <:

• SmaugBaggins

I have a good feeling @Afterscore will be busy

Trifoilum likes this.
                                • MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

This thread had me realize how hilarious and amazing it would be to have the wizard as your spouse. The romance events, though. I'm not even sure they'd be romantic. They'd just be pure glory.

I'm pretty happy with the bachelor I chose and I'm that kind of wuss that can never bring herself to marry a different person even in a different save file. xD But I do love more options. If I had a twitter, I think I'd vote for Emily or Shane. Or Wizard. Or Sandy. Most of them seem a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiit too old for my taste anyhow but more variety is always good!

I'm super excited that the marriage aspect will be expanded on. If we're getting new marriage candidates, I can't help but wonder what else will be added, hopefully to flesh out the current system we have in place.

• SmaugBaggins

I know right #WizardBest

tokiri and MagicallyClueless like this.
                                    • tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Agreed! #WizardBest!

I'd love it if he accidentally turned you into a rat or frog. I bet his after marriage dialogue would probably be golden. :'D

Also, omg! Somebody that's also a wuss in video games! I'm that person too! I can't even bring myself to gift other bachelors/bachelorettes in the game. When I hit the 8 heart event with Abigail by chatting with her lots, I figured, this won't be romantic at all! I'm sure we're just friends and the scene will just be a cute friendly encounter. It was sorta romantic, not overly! Like hardly at all actually, but still enough to make me react like this......., OH GOD. WTH. THIS IS TOO ROMANTIC. OH MY GOD, I'M A FILTHY CHEATER. NOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!! MY HUSBAND, I SWEAR I WENT IN WITH GOOD INTENTIONS!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. WHAT KINDA GIRL ASKS YOU TO MEET HER LATE IN HER ROOM WITH GOOD INTENTIONS. YOBA FORGIVE ME. U_______U;;

Needless to say, I had to close by game and restart my day just so I would never encounter that 8 heart event again lmao.... OTL ;;​

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

i've.... actually skipped entire scenes with the marriage candidates because i was scared they'd be romantic and i was already married T_T i feel your pain so much it's not even funny

I go to the carpenter's place at night and there's Maru looking through the telescope and I just scream "NO" and mash the skip button
                                        And Leah gave me a sculpture and I'm like... i'm..... never going to display this especially with the title you gave it... but.... th-thanks? *sweats*

Iffydust likes this.
                                        • Iffydust

Iffydust Starship Captain

Thank for showing how the voting is going for us that don't have twitter. I dunno if I would have voted even if I had twitter cuz I want no control who is added in as a love interest. I will have whoever it may be :rofl: