Two more romance options

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BewareOfOni, Nov 10, 2016.

1. BewareOfOni

BewareOfOni Tentacle Wrangler

I think we should have clint and marnie as romance options cause...

Clint:

1. pretty obvious, he's single

2. We shouldn't let him get lonely

3. WE BROKE HIS HEART AT THE EMILY 8 HEART AND WEDDING EVENT!!!! WE GOTTA MAKE UP TO HIM!!!!!!! D':

...That's all I got

Sandy:

1. She's Single

2. She's interesting :3

3. Cant let her be lonely in the desert! remember that she was all alone because Emily couldn't visit her

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
      TheVVarren likes this.
    • BewareOfOni

Let these romance options be! *begs to god*

• Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

An interesting idea, but I personally think that Marnie being a spouse candidate would be a bit odd for me... it's blatantly obvious that she loves Lewis, and while it's true that Lewis wants to keep it a secret, she doesn't strike me as someone who'd change interests at some point... if anything, there could be an event where Lewis loosens up and actually asks Marnie to marry him.

I will say that Clint being a spouse candidate would make sense, but with that logic there'd have to be another single female that would have to move to Stardew Valley... or maybe come visit sometimes... (Sandy?)

• nash579

nash579 Astral Cartographer

I know its easy to forgot her sex but pam is single aswell and allready lives in pelican and as far as I know got no romantic relationship to care about.

I would not like to destroy the Marnie/Lewis situation, rather would see some development, by Lewis stepping back as major

• Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

The thought of Pam being a spouse candidate had occurred to me, but she doesn't strike me as someone who's looking for a relationship right now/anymore. That's not to say that she can't change her mind, I just think it'd be a little out of character if she were to become one.

• BewareOfOni

Nah pam cant be a marriage canidate for three reasons, one, she's a mother, two, she's old and three not looking for a relationship

• BewareOfOni

Yeah true ur right, marnie should be with lewis to make it interesting, then he could step down as mayor, take it easy with marnie and we got to be the mayor!!!

Hmmm There's sandy, that myserious npc woman who drive her carriage everywhere and that's it so it would have to be sandy or that npc carriage woman, the npc carriage woman could be given dialogue, romance options and a body plus schedule and have her carriage parked in the farm instead having a room when you get married to her.

• Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Well, Caroline and Jodi are both fairly dissatisfied with their marriages (Caroline feels that Pierre doesn't pay NEARLY enough attention to her, and Jodi feels like she really rushed into it and that being with Kent is rather difficult, especially now that he's back).

There could be a romancing situation where Caroline and Pierre get divorced, opening her up for you to woo "sometime later". She seems fairly young, despite having Abby be college age.

Then there's Jodi. This one would be 'fairly easy to tackle'...where if you get her hearts high enough in Y1 and make the right choice at a pivotal event, she ends up ultimately becoming a widow. Of course, it would take take 'commitment' to do this, because it'd take her time to get over it...but just saying, it's still an option. :rofl:

TheVVarren likes this.
                  • BewareOfOni

Hmmmm... well caroline would be cool as a romance option! ^^ but Jodi would need to get married before year 3 If you wanna marry her :3

TheVVarren likes this.
                    • Adine

Adine Void-Bound Voyager

I'd rather romance Sandy. Honestly though i really wish we could romance Robin but alas she's taken

TheVVarren likes this.
                      • BewareOfOni

I know what you'd mean, it really sucks that robin cant be romanced ;-;

TheVVarren likes this.
                        • Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Yeah, but sadly that's pretty much not possible...because her and Demetrius have a really good relationship it seems. =x

• Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

And let's not forget the fact that Sandy gives out milk for free! SANDY, WIFE-U 4 LIFE-U! :rainbow:

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I would definitely choose Sandy as the next female marriage candidate, she seems young and we don't really know much about her life outside her shop so it would be interesting to learn more about her. Perhaps her real name, since it's not actually Sandy. ;)

Plus...cmon, pink hair. She's so cute! n_n

BewareOfOni and Cemo like this.
                              • Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Only problem is that she's a shop owner, though she COULD just go and 'sell the whole thing' to Qi and he puts in random_npc_#7 to run the shop instead, while Sandy goes there once or twice a week to help him with the inventory or something like that (or heck, she could go hang out with Emily instead since we know they're friends).

I'd definitely be down for Sandy, but some of the married women are nice candidates as well, imo (so long as you aren't necessarily STEALING THEM, but have it so they separate from their spouse 'on their own' and then you swoop in and make them love you from there, heh). Sandy's already unmarried, though...so I'd definitely be down for seeing her first, heh.

The only one that this could be 'easily' done for that's married right now is Jodi, since you could have some scene if you manage to get her hearts high enough in Year 1 where depending on your choice we could find out that Kent didn't make it home alive, or something...making her a widow instead.

We could even adopt Vincent! :p

TheVVarren likes this.
                                • BewareOfOni

She probably is and her name could be sandy cause she lives in the desert and her shop is called oasis

Mhm she is + she's the only one of two who actually sends messages with emoji's in it, Now that show's she's a cool and cute candidate