1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Feedback Two things I've noticed

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by Pangaea, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I've noticed a few things about the forums that I think could be improved.

First: why doesn't Wargroove have its own category like Starbound? It's currently grouped with games only published by Chucklefish despite being developed by Chucklefish. It would make more sense to give it its own category since it will be a major Chucklefish game once released. I'm sure it would get more attention if it was a bigger part of the forums.

Second: why does the Suggestions area in Starbound General still exist? It made sense when the game was still in beta but now it doesn't seem like it serves much purpose. I understand suggestions for the game can and will still be made but it seems unnecessary to have such a huge area dedicated to it considering the core of the game is unlikely to change. In addition, most of what's posted there nowadays could easily be answered with a mod and could be directed there. And no, I'm not trying to start a debate about "what should be in the base game versus what should be a mod" or similar. It just seems like the Suggestions area is largely no longer needed.