Tutorial Tyle’s "how do I inkscape" tutorial

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Tyle, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Man, I feel guilty asking you this. This tutorial is really great (and looks really hard to make)! You're totally great at making not just only comic, but tutorial as well! I am really really sorry for making you busy (teaching a person like me try to do art). And thanks a lot, Tyle, as always! It really helps! :up::up::up:

One more thing. I was wondering if it is okay if I use this kind of art style or... technique for most of my drawing. Because you know, I haven't ask it to you before, and you're the one who teach me all these. I feel that I need to ask you a permission first.

Tyle likes this.
  2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Give credit where it's due!!!

Tyle likes this.
  3. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Pfft, don't worry about it, I had a lot of fun making tutorials anyway :D
    If you want to apply the style I say go ahead! From what I've seen from you so far I don't think there're a lot of similarities between the two of us that warrants unwanted attention, I think how you do it is as good as it is. I honestly don't mind if you draw in a similar style as I do, so long as you don't go the other way and say I copied from you xD

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Oh, that's a huge relief! I thought I was doing a mistake back there. Thanks!

Tyle likes this.