1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Ui Scale 3 + Moved Quest icon/Tracker + Chat bubble Font 9 + Cursor Grey (For Starbound 1.0) v1.1.10

Scales and moves Ui and Chat bubble Font up one, to size 9. Makes cursor grey.

1. XDarkPhoenixX

XDarkPhoenixX Pangalactic Porcupine

:rofl:arkPhoenixX submitted a new mod:

Ui Scale 3 + Moved Quest + Font 9 + Cursor Grey (For Starbound 1.0) - Scales and moves Ui and Font up one to size 9 (incl. chat bubbles). Makes cursor grey.

Read more about this mod...

2. XDarkPhoenixX

:rofl:arkPhoenixX updated Ui Scale 3 + Moved Quest icon/Tracker + Font 9 + Cursor Grey (For Starbound 1.0) with a new update entry:

Mod v1.0 now patches the settings in properly vs replacing the whole config files

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. XDarkPhoenixX

4. Drogean

Drogean Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey man im loving this mod, but now some of the tooltips are now going off the bottom of my screen

any way I can move the 'tooltips' windows up? or just reduce the font size on those
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  5. XDarkPhoenixX

I noticed that as well. For now I found moving the windows up to see the tooltips is the most immediate way.

Pretty sure its the ui scale and not font the causes this.

I will look in to moving the tooltip up, maybe have it halway up? Since it will probably bug me.

Wont be home for 4 hours and then however long ill take on the mod. But hopefully its not too much trouble to do.

6. XDarkPhoenixX

:rofl:arkPhoenixX updated Ui Scale 3 + Moved Quest icon/Tracker + Font 9 + Cursor Grey (For Starbound 1.0) with a new update entry:

Added an Additional .pak that moves the Item Tooltips Up

7. Clamtacos

Clamtacos Space Hobo

Great job :rofl:arkPheonixX, this works well. In two places for me the font has not changed, the chat bubbles and the cut scenes. Is it possible to modify this to increase the font size there as well?

8. XDarkPhoenixX

The chat bubbles have changed, just only slightly as there is no UI scale on bubbles. I felt 10 for the bubbles was too big. But I sent You a PM of the mod with the bubbles as Font 11. It's added as a serperat .pak. The one you want is v1.1.10 + Chat Bubble Font 11.pak :) Dont use UiScaleMoveFontv1.1.10.pak

I couldn't find the Font size for cut scenes unfortunately.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  9. Mochnant

Mochnant Big Damn Hero

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  10. XDarkPhoenixX

Yea I noticed that. But I never edited those. That just happens cause the Devs didn't make the windows autosize with larger fonts.

I played around a little bit, and there's no reason for ALL of the fonts to be increased. So ill update the mod back to default Font 8 for the main stuff but keep chat bubbles @ Font 9

11. XDarkPhoenixX

Made some of the font go back to default 8. Added larger chat bubble font support

12. Mochnant

Mochnant Big Damn Hero

13. OmegaDL50

OmegaDL50 Big Damn Hero

This mod is a godsend. I have a slight vision impairment and text was very hard to read. Even with Glasses it was a bit of a struggle. In fact I have my Win10 OS scaling settings at 150%.

Thank you very much for this.

14. XDarkPhoenixX

Yea my PC is on 150% DPI as well (Well 149% so the mouse stays small :rofl:). Honestly I expected Ui scale, Font size etc.. to be added to the options menu for 1.0. Especially since during the beta, alot of people were complaining about it (@1080p and up Res). Ah well.

But glad my mod could help :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Released a new mod to change the AI+ Teleport colour: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/ai-teleport-colour-change-starbound-1-0.3824/

15. krokorex

krokorex Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod! Works for me with Starbound 1.2.2 (except for the "collections" button). Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  16. Nomad_Bal

Nomad_Bal Void-Bound Voyager

Any way to make it 2x and not alter the chat size?

17. becritical

becritical Intergalactic Tourist

When I install this mod I can't access the MM upgrade window anymore, am I missing something?