1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Unable to Bounty Hunt with a friend.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Baximus, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Baximus

Baximus Void-Bound Voyager

I've been playing the Starbound 1.4 update with a friend, and we've been able to use the same Peacekeeper Department for rank I. We cleared two sets of bounties, and completed and arrested the leader of the gang. Going back to the Peacekeeper Department, they obtained the quest "Rookie Assignment", which I didn't. Going to the next Department yielded no results for me, not having picked up the quest. I had the idea of going into my own game, which immediately dropped the quest onto my screen, and accepted it. I had reached the Department it wanted me to go to, where I turned in the quest and was able to obtain bounties again.

Going back to my friend's game, I had joined them on the Department they were stationed at, but I'm unable to obtain any bounties through their game. Oddly enough, the previous station we were on for rank I still grants me bounties, but none of them match the bounties my friend has on their board. Am I missing something, or are bounties not meant for multiplayer?

2. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

I think the only one that ranks up is the one who owns the client aka the one that got joined at?

3. Baximus

Baximus Void-Bound Voyager

As of today, this has been fixed and automatically got a quest upon joining their server, and can now sync my bounties back up with them. Thank you!

4. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Oh that's good then > w>