1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Unable to download App update on ipad

Discussion in 'Support' started by mrsdiddicainsr, Mar 19, 2020.

1. mrsdiddicainsr

mrsdiddicainsr Intergalactic Tourist

Hi,
    First some stats: i am playing on Apple iPad 4th generation model MD511LL/A and am on iOS version 10.3.3 (14G60). I cant figure out how to tell what version game I am on but i do know i have tried to download the last 2 versions and have been getting the error "unable to download app Stardew Valley could not be downloaded at this time". I had no issues downloading updates for any other app so this is specific to Stardew Valley. So to confirm, I am trying to load 1.4.5.144, 349...

I was on a chat with apple support for over an hour and they were unable to help. We did all the usual with the exception of restoring to factory settings. They said my iPad will not be able to go past iOS 10.3.3. Is the issue that my beloved iPad is too old to play the newest versions? I love this game and i love playing it on my ipad but don't love the idea of having to buy a new iPad just to play. Can someone help? Thanks!!