1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Unable to get S Rank

Discussion in 'Support' started by r0ck1t, Mar 13, 2019.

1. r0ck1t

r0ck1t Intergalactic Tourist

Unsure if this is a bug or not, or if anyone else is experiencing this issue, but I'm unable to achieve S Rank after the patch. I've ensured that the difficulty is on hard so that I am able to achieve S Rank; however, even after exceeding the condition for S Rank, it still only gives me an A rank. I tested this out on some of the easier missions I know I can get S Rank in and it still shows A Rank. I hope there is answer out there.

• r0ck1t

r0ck1t Intergalactic Tourist

So, I was playing a game that I had previously got a B rank in and the overview said that I needed 17 turns for an A rank, so I went back and finished it in 12. I was confused because I finished before 17 turns, so I should have gotten an S Rank, right? Instead I received an A rank. Then, I started the mission again and this time it said S Rank turns is 13. Just wondering why I wasn't able to get an S Rank the previous try?

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya, this is super weird :/
        What platform are you playing on, and what difficulty do you have the campaign set to? This is using the main Wargroove one, and not a custom campaign you've downloaded, correct?
        If on PC do you have any mods installed?