1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Unable to load game Xbox one

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kenlizwat, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Kenlizwat

Kenlizwat Space Hobo

Greetings,
    My game will not load up. I click on it and it just brings me back to the opening title. I very much enjoy this game and would like to have my game back working again.
    With love,
    Concerned gamer

• lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Are you sure you got the right forum? Context clues are limited, but Starbound is not out for the XBox, so I think you are looking for Stardew Valley?

• Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew Valley Support.

Regards
        Iris Blanche

Kenlizwat likes this.
        • Kenlizwat

Kenlizwat Space Hobo

I apologize for the mistake

• Kenlizwat

Kenlizwat Space Hobo

Played game for two days probably 15 to 20 hours of game play. Game quit working January 18, around 9 pm

• nevyn21

nevyn21 Cosmic Narwhal

If you read around the support forum a little you'll see that you're not the only one with this issue. There's a patch coming to fix it that's expected early February.

• DreamyKitsune

DreamyKitsune Space Hobo

I am seeking a place for a complaint to be noted. I'm on the verge of demanding a refund, true only 15ish bucks but the frustration with this product has been waaaay more than that amount.
                Great game IF it works. I've had three saves crash and been unable to reload them.
                I'm tired of the waste of my time.
                I can understand a product having bugs and hiccups. But to have this issue alone for so many players. And some of them have not played again for WEEKS since paying for the game....
                Maybe you should have waited to launch to xboxone.

• lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Take a chill pill.

The game is developed by one guy. He can only go by what he himself expiriences during testing, and for him, the game clearly was stable and worked. You act like he did this out of malice.

Take a chill pill, give him some time to work things out.

Jsherbro11 likes this.