Universe Tree Library (UTL)

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by Silverduke1, Dec 16, 2012.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Also, for Silverduke1:
    Name: Zeref Fox
    Background:A former member of the dark mage guild.Prone to (trying) blowing stuff up when angry.Known for the book Eldritch Human
    Race(not limited to Starbound races): Eternal
    Description of appearance/ picture: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/ZerefWeapon: Black Arts
    Reason for wanting to join: Suffering from rp withdrawl
    Level: Level 1

((Dont say anything about Fairy Tail))

2. NightLight

NightLight Void-Bound Voyager

Actually Jack Doxien, My Lead researcher for stealth Tech did mention something about a revolutionary new idea he had for our products... Ugh... I hope the offices are still intact. I don't think I could handle another rebuild.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Yeesh. Want me to help? I will.
    *teleports to NFD Offices*

4. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Hello, I would like to back up 60 terrabytes of information. Could you restrict access to this information to only those who know a certain password?

5. Headphoner

Headphoner Cosmic Narwhal

We haven't done a book dungeon in months...

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

I havent seen Silverduke in months too. Have you?

7. Headphoner

Headphoner Cosmic Narwhal

Not really..

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Well, then she may have been kidnapped! Call the police!
    On another note, you have the 747th post! That post is now an airplane! tatatatatatatata *MUSIC CONTINUES*

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  9. Prophet of Deception

Prophet of Deception Big Damn Hero

I'm back from holiday! Oh wait did I hand in my weeks notice? Nevermind I'm here to help!

10. Kingofstarryskies

Kingofstarryskies Pangalactic Porcupine

Where did I leave that terra-forming book?
    Perhaps I left it by the how-to-kidnap-people section...
    Wait, is this comm on!?
    CRAP! What else could go wrong!? I could say tbat I took that blue case and SHIT SHUTUP! DEACTIVATING MICROPHONE!

11. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

[Moving And other stuff sorry Anyone want to start a book dungeon? Oh and what position will Zeref be applying for i tried posting this at 11:50 then the internet died its now 1:23 :p]
    Calling everyone its time to tackle the 4th floor of the book dungeon.

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  12. Ariexe

Ariexe Pangalactic Porcupine

Hello UTL

I am the CEO of Alpha corp and we just opened our doors to the public. we specialize in sending in SWAT squads to clear out an area of hostiles before sending in research teams to gather any and all information about rooms, buildings, planets, and even an entire star system. Sure, our prices are alittle expensive but they are subjective to change eventually.

Currently, we are not occupying any star systems for research, but when we do we expect our archives to be filled with needless information that I think would useful to your archives.

Just imagine, thousands of books of information being sent to you, constantly by teams that risk their lives to receive this information. these books will hold untold stories, universalbytes of information on alien tech (roughly 5 times larger than a terabyte) and maybe even artifacts we find, for your customers to rent!

---

All I ask of you is to be listed under your ally/sponsor list and to be advertised for "check yourself before you colonize yourself, hire Alpha corp. to insure you are safe before you are unsafe!"

Good luck in your endeavors! I hope your book keeping thingy go's un-disturbed!

13. Silverduke1

Alpha Corp we look foward to doing business with you thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to offer a deal with us.

14. Ariexe

Ariexe snickers slightly Y-Yes! We are very busy. we have to prepare for whom ever buys the trillion pixel package that allows us to lock down an entire star syt- I mean insures YOUR star system is safe. Please, If you want to know more about these deals, vist our informative page under the corporations forum
    ooc: what can be worse than a shady corporation?

15. Silverduke1

I could care less about external affairs. i assume we will be given a copy of all your current/ future offers for our archives[a corporation that does bad stuff in plain sight?]

16. Ariexe

Absolutely, currently we have no major missions, but you can find copies of our offers on our informative page
    ooc: sorta kind of. alpha corp does what we promise but most of the time will hide information they find, even from you. if a rich family wants them to explore an old building, and they find a super weapon, there reports will say "nothing was found" than keep the super weapon or sell it. Also, they could care less about there workers. there overall goal is to make money. we also make puny jokes on the thread about how we are evil but make them seam like jokes. also read the dark fine print

17. Silverduke1

[we have the same universal coorinates also what is this fine print i dnt understand]
    I look foward to further communication

18. Ariexe

((x0,y0,andz= z0 are the default cords for anything when the game is released they will switch to my home planet also on my thread there is small dark text that explains how no other race than humans and apex have insurance and you must pay if they get hurt...))

19. Silverduke1

[costly isnt your company]

20. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Hello, I would like to back up 60 terrabytes of information. Could you restrict access to this information to only those who know a certain password?