1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[UNNOFICIAL] Curse server for chatting - Come and chat!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tonko, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Tonko

Tonko Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hello there!

I just created a Curse server for Starbound players, where they can chat, meet new players, share their experiences, and even their artwork!

Let me answer some F.A.Q:

What is Curse?
    Curse is not only a company that makes forums and wikis for games; It is also a platform like Discord, where you can talk with your friends, meet new people in servers, etc.

Is it Free?
    Yes, it is totally free.

Is it public? / Do I need to get accepted?
    The Curse server is public. Anyone that wants to join can do it. But if they want to stay, they must follow the rules.

Wait - Do I need to download it?
    No. There is a downloadable client for Windows and Mac - But you just donĀ“t need it. You can use the web version of Curse and do pretty much the same you can do with the downloadable version.

What are the rules?
    The rules are simple; Do not be rude or fight to others, do not spam, do not advertise things that are not related to starbound, do not scam, and do not post +18 stuff. If you do something of that, you have 99% chances of getting banned forever.

Is this Official? Did Chuckefish make this?
    No. This Curse server is UNNOFICIAL. That means that it was created and mantained by fans.

Can I ask for Support there?
    You may get unnoficial support if a member is willing to help you; However, it is not recommended to ask for support there.

How do I join?
    Read below.

Ok, if you have read that, seems like you are interested in joining :)

It is really easy to join the server

You must just have to click this link: https://curse.com/invite/HanesYaunkaRuining

Thanks for reading :)