1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Unofficial Starbound Controller Support 1.0

A controller savvy interface for Starbound (Recommended for Steam users.)

1. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

Sparklink submitted a new mod:

Unofficial Starbound Controller Support - A controller savvy interface for Starbound (Recommended for Steam users.)

Read more about this mod...

2. Ancient5

Ancient5 Void-Bound Voyager

Hello.
    I tried your mod out and didn't get very far. I could see the control layout on screen but I couldn't do anything. I had the two files placed where you said. I really would like to play Starbound with a controller, but I might need some help, because I am pretty bad with most things on a computer. I will list some things that might help you help me out:
    I am on a Surface Go. I know it isn't good but can't get a PC yet.
    I am not on Steam.
    I am using an Xbox controller with is plugged into my Surface.
    I am using other mods, some race mods and some content mods.
    If there is anything else you might need from me, please ask. I wanted to ask if the .config file needed to be somewhere specific in the storage file. I just replaced the old one, and I think that might be the culprit, but am still unsure.

3. silverware24

silverware24 Space Hobo

The mod works however the button layout isn't setup the way you have it in the Steam page screenshot. How can I get the controls to match that setup?

4. DarkshineYT

DarkshineYT Space Hobo

PUT THE STARBOUND CONFIG IN THE STORAGE AND IT OVERWRITED ALL MY DATA TRIED TO FIX IT BUT NO IT DIDNT WORK!!!!!!! R.I.P my progress

5. steveju

steveju Intergalactic Tourist

How is this going to work? Magic? Unpacking the pak file, it contains nothing but a "controllerinstructions" codex entry and it changes the interface images for controller setup. There's nothing in this that changes how the game handles user input.